Send me pic please!

FightKOFight

44 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

The title sounds like a fuckboi begging for nudes lol. Anyway why do you need it?

yeah didn't think twice for the title lol

Anyway, we have gaming tournament at our internet cafe in about two days, mostly wwe, fifa, nba tournament. To enter tournament you have to send steam pic of a game to the guy who organizes, because games there are played on pc and only pc gamers can enter (kind of stupid). The problem is i play wwe2k17 on xbox. So I would really appreciate the help , and i droped a sub to your yt channel.

Thnx

Edited by FightKOFight

23 hours ago, FightKOFight said:

yeah didn't think twice for the title lol

Anyway, we have gaming tournament at our internet cafe in about two days, mostly wwe, fifa, nba tournament. To enter tournament you have to send steam pic of a game to the guy who organizes, because games there are played on pc and only pc gamers can enter (kind of stupid). The problem is i play wwe2k17 on xbox. So I would really appreciate the help , and i droped a sub to your yt channel.

Thnx

You're gonna get your ass kicked when you get a keyboard put in front of you and you don't know what buttons to press, surely?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2017 at 1:35 AM, 4 Life said:

You're gonna get your ass kicked when you get a keyboard put in front of you and you don't know what buttons to press, surely?

I think I'l find my way

Come on guys can anyone do it i need it so much!

Edited by FightKOFight