Complete Newb needs help! Installing Custom Attires and others.

Crowbar

So, I'll freely admit I'm a complete and utter newbie when it comes to modding the 2K games (except adding entrance music), I've decided to start adding in attires, etc which, for the most part seem to work, my question is why don't they show up in the edit WWE superstar (or whatever the hell it's called this year) attires, etc? Just shows the default, best example, Alexa Bliss - shows default attire in edit, completely different attire on entrance. Is it just a known deal that it won't show up as the new default? I know renders won't change (I assume that's the match-up picture anyway) unless updated through edit, etc or injected.

Also, is there any way to edit what a manager wears in MyCareer? Rather my manager have a custom shirt than stock wrestling attire.

Non modding question: Is it just me, or when it goes to a Main event/PPV/etc (or raw or smackdown, I don't have the stock raw/smackdown intros anymore), when it comes into the arena for pyros, the sound of the shows animation constantly plays over and over with it appearing on the tron? Once again, sorry for newb questions. 

Note: I've used Attire Unlocker, inject them with CCT.

for the first oe, did you replace the original attire or add them as a new one, if you added them as alt attires you need to install the universal attire unlocker and unlock the certain superstars in the attire unlocker menu. Because not everybody is assigned with an new 10 attire pre set.

there is no way to influence the manager attires.