MatMania's Golden Age Mods - Demolition Crush - new full entrance gear, new in-ring attire, no clipping.

MatMania

I thought about it, but there's too many calls lacking and while I and LB made some great ones Im not sure I have the time or impetus to do it, and seems quicker to go with LG. Garcia also reminds me of the female announcer on the old Wrestlefest game lol. Also, it's incredibly sunny outside so that cancels any indoor activity right out :D

It's really not viable to try and do an announcer swap because there's some people he never announced. You'd be missing some things and some are just impossible to cut out correctly  

What I am ATTEMPTING to do is my own custom announcing. I am playing around with the editor to get the voice to fit in with real announcements and I will record every bit for the 100+ superstars I'll be using and doing it that way. Everyone will have the same announcer voice and it'll save me time from cutting out stars such as Maven, The Hurricane, etc. 

Edited by TheBleedingRed21
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MatMania said:

I thought about it, but there's too many calls lacking and while I and LB made some great ones Im not sure I have the time or impetus to do it, and seems quicker to go with LG. Garcia also reminds me of the female announcer on the old Wrestlefest game lol. Also, it's incredibly sunny outside so that cancels any indoor activity right out :D

The Wrestlefest announcer was actually Mike Maguirk - who was the WWF's female announcer in the late 80's to early 90's. If you're going for an old school WWF Universe - see if you can talk someone into making her model and replacing Lillian Garcia.

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Michelle_McGuirk

I know bud ;) It just reminds me of her :D Didn't think about bothering with her model though...hmm....might be a nice idea. 

Edited by MatMania
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

In the words of Rakim, 'it's been a long time...' Been very busy with life but thought I'd up this.

This is a new Demolition Crush by @eri619, made for me. The great thing about this is his entrance attire is complete and largely bug free - the mask fits and it includes proper leg spikes and wrist guards. The in-ring attire has also been remade  - so no clipping! If some nice person (maybe @AznBlusuazn?) fancies using this fixed attire for the animated Ax and Smash, that would be even better ;) 

All credit for this excellent mod goes to @eri619 

Demolition Crush: https://mega.nz/#F!siYX1JLZ!V0-82U0MgYZgmlPZoa6jyg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MatMania said:

In the words of Rakim, 'it's been a long time...' Been very busy with life but thought I'd up this.

This is a new Demolition Crush by @eri619, made for me. The great thing about this is his entrance attire is complete and largely bug free - the mask fits and it includes proper leg spikes and wrist guards. The in-ring attire has also been remade  - so no clipping! If some nice person (maybe @AznBlusuazn?) fancies using this fixed attire for the animated Ax and Smash, that would be even better ;) 

All credit for this excellent mod goes to @eri619 

Demolition Crush: https://mega.nz/#F!siYX1JLZ!V0-82U0MgYZgmlPZoa6jyg

I already fixed them. They are on my thread. 

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

how did you get the link to my crush @AznBlusuazn, i never released it

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Its Leonricks mod, not mine. If Leonrick used my Crush as base, he needs to credit me or else take the mod down.

35 minutes ago, eri619 said:

how did you get the link to my crush @AznBlusuazn, i never released it

Its Leonricks mod, not mine. If Leonrick used my Crush as base, he needs to credit me or else take the mod down.

I fixed whatever LeonRick had, not yours.  :)

• 6 months later...

I know this topic hasn't been updated in a while but I downloaded Jake the Snake Roberts(face attire) and it's the version with the purple snakes instead. That's actually the version I'd prefer but is there a way to re-upload the Face tights version?