Now Working! (Sorry for the mistake)Harley Quinn Alexa Bliss (originally by JulianBITW feat. me), Rated R Lita, Sasha Banks Attires!

JonasSlasher

Hi guys, I just recently learned about reetexturing (thank you to @hovathagod32)

I will post my retexture mods here.

This I think will be helpful because it will save us a CAW slot. :) 

I thank Eri's Tool and Beastedot9' PacTool

1. Lita Rated R Superstar

Preview:

20170507185354_1.jpg

Link: https://mega.nz/#!W9lWSbxZ!RJWNAYCyb1vrR1huxg6aeHvSEVtfJW-eQMAdV1pCBvo

2. Sasha Banks Alternate Attires

Preview:

Sasha_Banks.jpg

Link: https://mega.nz/#!fkcC3KiJ!erOCel5YYa2RU1kp2gamxQyZUZxW6dQ0ToeqsrwgaVk

3. Lime Green DX X-Pac (This is for the people who dont know how to edit texture, and don't want to spend a CAW slot :) )

Preview: 

20170512180602_1.jpg

Link: 

4. Harley Quinn Alexa Bliss

Preview:

20170512173142_1.jpg 

Credits: This is JulianBITW's Alexa Bliss Mod. Thanks to him for allowing me to release this Alexa Bliss. I retextured the blue attire he made.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!64Fw2ahQ!F299e8jyF09nL6QtSemf4Hf8C57GVvKDP9LMUe9D3Q0

Edited by JonasSlasher
update
  • Like 17

7 hours ago, Boo77 said:

Can you add boots to Asuka? She does not wearing boots in this games.

I dont have x-rey :) i heard thats the only way to add boots... i hope someone does though.

thanks guys!.. i just learned about retexturing.. and finally got to recolor the attire,, after i was able to recolor the original one with different colors,, it was easier to recolor again :)

Sasha Banks Released!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chelsea FC said:

You will make bayley?

im afraid not man, i tried but bayley's attires are too complicated for me with the logos scaling.. i hope someone else can make alternate attires for her

Edited by JonasSlasher

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Lime X-pac released, the 2K16 one is orange if you want him in this color :)

Good start mate but I'd work on the normals as well, the inner part of the tights is supposed to be white and it shows up white in the texture, but obviously in-game it looks silver because the alpha channel in the tights_normal.dds is set for that part to be shiny. I did a few X-Pac attires last year which I ported over this year also and are downloadable in my thread, if you edit the normals to get rid of the shine this is what it should look like, just plain white ;)

2bty14.jpg

If you need any help with this shoot me a PM mate, learning all about the normals file as well as the texture is vital and you can even add small lumps, bumps and indents using the normals alone.

On 5/12/2017 at 8:28 PM, 4 Life said:

Good start mate but I'd work on the normals as well, the inner part of the tights is supposed to be white and it shows up white in the texture, but obviously in-game it looks silver because the alpha channel in the tights_normal.dds is set for that part to be shiny. I did a few X-Pac attires last year which I ported over this year also and are downloadable in my thread, if you edit the normals to get rid of the shine this is what it should look like, just plain white ;)

Reveal hidden contents

2bty14.jpg

If you need any help with this shoot me a PM mate, learning all about the normals file as well as the texture is vital and you can even add small lumps, bumps and indents using the normals alone.

I would love to learn about generating new normals.. as this would help me a lot. im sorry, i made a lower class version of your xpac.. i wouldnt have if i have known you already did. but for some reason i missed your x-pac when looking at the mods index by booty o's.

as you can see in my lita preview,, the bumps are all wrong,, as she still has the bumps from the original attire :)

ill PM you soon when i get back to modding, this alexa is just a late upload me being lazy to upload.

Harley Quinn Alexa Bliss Released!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

I would love to learn about generating new normals.. as this would help me a lot. im sorry, i made a lower class version of your xpac.. i wouldnt have if i have known you already did. but for some reason i missed your x-pac when looking at the mods index by booty o's.

as you can see in my lita preview,, the bumps are all wrong,, as she still has the bumps from the original attire :)

ill PM you soon when i get back to modding, this alexa is just a late upload me being lazy to upload.

Harley Quinn Alexa Bliss Released!

Doesn't bother me dude, good practice for you ;) I'll PM you with a sorta tutorial soon anyways and you can just keep it handy for whenever you need to use it ;)

@JonasSlasher Hey man, I have  experienced a problem with your mods. When I select one of those in a match the game goes into a infinite loading and does not show any other character's render. Also if I go back, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading. Any solution for this? (I'm using wwe 2k17)

Thanks in advance.

On 5/23/2017 at 11:37 AM, Lorddevil2 said:

@JonasSlasher Hey man, I have  experienced a problem with your mods. When I select one of those in a match the game goes into a infinite loading and does not show any other character's render. Also if I go back, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading. Any solution for this? (I'm using wwe 2k17)

Thanks in advance.

Hello i am uploading all working mods right now im sorry for this :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...