BUNDY'S CAWS/jinder mahal/ Alastair black

ted_bundy

OK so people have been complaining they can't find jinder so I took him down and while he was off cc I gave him his abdomen texture which IMO completes him,so if you downloaded him please replace that version with this newer version it does so much for the caw

24nflkz.jpg

#jinder mahal

#maharaja

#bundy

enjoy......Thanks

2 hours ago, DBMcGee said:

Any idea how many logos? I'm having a hard time downloading him for some reason, I've cleared a ton of space and still no luck. Looks fantastic though.

It could just be the servers. They were being a complete butthole to me yesterday. Took me 5 attempts to finally get this CAW. 2K really needs to put more effort into maintaining the stability for those. Being told I have poor bandwidth when I've got 25MBps+ download speeds is irritating. 

1 hour ago, LetterPro said:

It could just be the servers. They were being a complete butthole to me yesterday. Took me 5 attempts to finally get this CAW. 2K really needs to put more effort into maintaining the stability for those. Being told I have poor bandwidth when I've got 25MBps+ download speeds is irritating. 

I feel like they've really gotten worse the last month or so.  So you were getting the '1,000 logos' message on the unsuccessful DL attempts?  I must have deleted 50 logos and still no dice.

On 5/26/2017 at 10:58 AM, DBMcGee said:

So you were getting the '1,000 logos' message on the unsuccessful DL attempts?

No, I was getting the "slow/no bandwidth" message, and booted back to the main screen.

• 3 weeks later...