• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. 123 KID, King Haku, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8 Attire, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
2 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Do You Know ? I"m  going to  Make Golden Era Universe Now.Really Thanks So match for this Golden Era mods 

I see you make movesets.   If you make one for 123 kid.  I found his infamous moonsault that defeated razor Ramon!   It's called moonsault attack 3.  Let me know on the pm if and when you make it.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

I see you make movesets.   If you make one for 123 kid.  I found his infamous moonsault that defeated razor Ramon!   It's called moonsault attack 3.  Let me know on the pm if and when you make it.  Thanks.  

ok 1 2 3 kid work in progress when i finish it i will send you link in private  

• Like 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. TugBoat, 123 KID, King Haku, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
29 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

tugboat in ring attire only.  have to figure out how to put a hat on and keep it under the dreaded 80mb limit.  

One trick is to save all the textures without mipmaps, and reduce the scale of less important texture (ex: eyes, solid color knee/elbow pads, etc).

Ex: reduce a less important texture from 512x512 to 256x256.

• Like 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. Tugboat, 123 KID, King Haku, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
  • 2 months later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. -----King Haku Entrance Attire-----Tugboat, 123 KID, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. -----The Model Rick Martel------King Haku Entrance Attire-Tugboat, 123 KID, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.

Thank you SOOOO much for The Model!!!

This is THE Rick Martel I have been wanting, but everyone ends up making Strike Force

I was SUPER stoked when he was announced for 2K18 and your port is a GODSEND!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thanks.   This model was not a direct port as the face animations are different in 2k18.   I had to first learn the new files and figure out how to get them translated to something in 17.  The sweater is not perfect in the back but it took me 5 hours of trial and error to complete the mod.   

• Like 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. ----George the Animal Steel----The Model Rick Martel----King Haku Entrance Attire-Tugboat, 123 KID, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. The Model -----Rick Martel eyelash fixed----George the Animal Steel--------King Haku Entrance Attire-Tugboat, 123 KID, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
  • matt2282p changed the title to .