SuperBad's CAWs: Trent Seven uploaded and Zack Sabre Jr and Marty Scurll updated

SuperBad

2 hours ago, SuperBad said:

Shouldn't be what does it say

Every time I try to download it says "the download failed. Please wait and try again later"

Then I try to download something else from your creations and it download it with cero problems

20 minutes ago, Xedge24X said:

Every time I try to download it says "the download failed. Please wait and try again later"

Then I try to download something else from your creations and it download it with cero problems

I am also having this problem with your chris brookes

6 hours ago, Xedge24X said:

Okay I'll reupload 

18 hours ago, SuperBad said:

Okay I'll reupload 

First off let me just say that your caws are amazing but I am still having problems downloading Chris Brooke's it say download failed please wait awhile and try again! Every other one of yours I can download fine it's just brookes

5 hours ago, sxepunk83 said:

First off let me just say that your caws are amazing but I am still having problems downloading Chris Brooke's it say download failed please wait awhile and try again! Every other one of yours I can download fine it's just brookes

I have no clue why that's happening, really sorry. Just keep trying I guess

Edited by SuperBad

I finally could download your Chris Brookes! 

Your Lykos CAW is amazing! 

What is your trick because i am still having trouble with chris brookes but had no problems with any of his other wrestlers. Just got his kid lykos and its amazing 

I finally could download your Chris Brookes! 

Your Lykos CAW is amazing! 

Great to hear dude now you've got the full CCK and thanks Lykos was a big project to do

Superbad your caws are amazing and I have all of them that you made but for some reason it won't let me download your Brooke's or Ospray it say try again later. I also have all the download content so I shouldn't need them with no dlc. But I guess 2 of your caws  out of all them that you made so far isn't bad I just am dumb founded as to why I can't get your Brooke's or Ospray. Keep making your amazing caws though and I really appreciate what you do.

8 minutes ago, SuperBad said:

Surprise. Will Ospreay uploaded and added in first post

29 minutes ago, sxepunk83 said:

Superbad your caws are amazing and I have all of them that you made but for some reason it won't let me download your Brooke's or Ospray it say try again later. I also have all the download content so I shouldn't need them with no dlc. But I guess 2 of your caws  out of all them that you made so far isn't bad I just am dumb founded as to why I can't get your Brooke's or Ospray. Keep making your amazing caws though and I really appreciate what you do.

Thanks dude, happy you enjoy my CAWs. Sorry you can't download Ospreay or Brookes, maybe in the future they'll be available for you

10 hours ago, sxepunk83 said:

What is your trick because i am still having trouble with chris brookes but had no problems with any of his other wrestlers. Just got his kid lykos and its amazing 

I just kept downloading it lol 

On 6/4/2017 at 3:00 PM, SuperBad said:

Thanks dude, happy you enjoy my CAWs. Sorry you can't download Ospreay or Brookes, maybe in the future they'll be available for you

can reap ospreay with something different? i have tried everyday to download but it wont work

1 hour ago, MD said:

can reap ospreay with something different? i have tried everyday to download but it wont work

Yeah, I've meaning to reupload Brookes and Ospreay so that should be done by tonight

45 minutes ago, Zombo1980 said:

Awesome caws any chance of a flash Morgan Webster caw 

Thanks and The Modfather has came into mind a few times

it seems when I download Ospreay the red attire messes the download up and it never fully downloads but ill get all the black attire logos ..... maybe and i know its alot to ask but doing single slot uploads if possible ? 

the Other issue is what ive noticed is any download with of a certain amount of logos wont download for some people 

20 minutes ago, Xedge24X said:

He was. 

Now he is on SMASH wrestling in Canada. He's the champ there also. 

I'll see but I have some more to do