/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ 5 new sets added!

Righteous

Sooooooo, yea. I'm a tad late to the party. BUT, I'm here. And I had to open 2k17 with the cover man himself. Feel free to request, although I may not get to all of them. My time is extremely limited now a days. I plan to do what I can, when I can. 

Tags - RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS - MOVESET MESSIAH

Upped by GT ---

BIG RIGHTEOUS

SLANGIN TRUTH

Brock Lesnar Updated

Brock Lesnar Retro

DDP

Goldberg

Hideo Itami

Shinsuke Nakamura

AJ Styles

AJ Styles Ultimate

Chris Benoit

Bret Hart

Kurt Angle

Rob Van Dam

Kevin Owens

CM Punk

CM Punk Ultimate

Samoa Joe

Asuka

Kevin Owens Ultimate

Sting

Booker T

Ric Flair

Bam Bam Bigelow

Vader

Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn Ultimate

Rusev

Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins Ultimate

Roman Reigns

Bobby Roode

Daniel Bryan

The Rock

Steve Austin

Edited by Righteous
  • Like 2

Only requests I would have which I'm sure you're doing anyways, is Nakamura, Rollins, and AJ Styles updates. That's about it. And A Charlotte set, since I still love the 2k14 Paige and '13 Nattie sets.

21 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Not sure if you saw on the other board, but a moveset for my Viscera would be nice if you have the time.  Love your sets.

Viscera is a definite no go homie. Sorry bout that. All I'll probably get done this year is a few current guys and some conversions.  Maybe a request or 2 if I have some extra time.  I hate to not being able to come thru for you guys and these awesome caws, but time is real limited now a days.

No prob,  was worth asking before I run through tons of vids to build one.   Still appreciate your work you put in,  even if it's limited.   :)  thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Strowman might be possible, Hogan is doubtful. Working on Styles right now, and hopefully I can get Nakamura and/or Balor done today.  Glad you are enjoying the Lesnar set,

Just so it's clear, it appears you are only working on updated sets of in-game characters?  Just making sure, so people don't flood the topic with requests of non-game characters.  If so, might be good to update the first post to mention that you'll only be focusing on characters in the game.

Edited by WolfgangJT

On 5/11/2017 at 8:56 AM, WolfgangJT said:

Just so it's clear, it appears you are only working on updated sets of in-game characters?  Just making sure, so people don't flood the topic with requests of non-game characters.  If so, might be good to update the first post to mention that you'll only be focusing on characters in the game.

Yea, pretty much.  Only caw sets will probably be conversions.

I know you're not really doing CAW sets too much this year, but I am gonna just put out there that an Ospreay moveset to put up against your Ricochet one from last year would be rather exciting :)

Awesome work as ever fam, you never cease to nail this stuff!

18 hours ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

Is that Bret for both or just the WWE Hart ?

Both.

5 hours ago, TheBirdSolution said:

I know you're not really doing CAW sets too much this year, but I am gonna just put out there that an Ospreay moveset to put up against your Ricochet one from last year would be rather exciting :)

Awesome work as ever fam, you never cease to nail this stuff!

There is always a possibility for caws, especially those that make it into my universe.  I got the Cruiserweights on NXT. SO as long as there is a good caw of someone, it's possible. ZSJ, Dunne, Bate, who knows????