/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ 5 new sets added!

Righteous

Styles was easy. I did his Phenomenal set last year. Which was based off old school AJ, so I took that set, his NJPW set from 16, his current set, watched a few more matches, and whipped up his Ultimate set! Let me know what you think. I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. I will try to get to SteenOwens tonight or tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Righteous said:

The vid is up. None of these will be on CC tho.

well hard work is rewarded. ill copy it from the video ad have a fun time using it

3 minutes ago, adamjm1990 said:

Hey boss  what do you mean by Ultimate sets? They sound awesome, love your sets! 

They are career sets.  I take moves they have used throughout their entire careers (up to present day), and do my best to make 1 fluid moveset.

4 minutes ago, MD said:

ultimate set for Zayn?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Thinking about him, maybe Rollins, Cesaro, a couple others.  Everyone always seems to really love my Ultimate sets, so I always try to do a few.

On 2017-6-23 at 9:24 PM, Righteous said:

They are career sets.  I take moves they have used throughout their entire careers (up to present day), and do my best to make 1 fluid moveset.

That's awesome dude, can't wait to play them! 

54 minutes ago, adamjm1990 said:

I bet I'm missing something but the move sets in black (Lesnar Retro, Ultimate sets ) I cannot find on XL! Please help a foolish man! 

If they are in black, means they are not uppped, video only.

17 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Kevin Owens Ultimate, Sting, Booker T, Ric Flair, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Vader sets added!

Dude these are all incredible! Can 2K hire you? Would love to see your magic on an Ultimate Cesaro? 

1 minute ago, adamjm1990 said:

Dude these are all incredible! Can 2K hire you? Would love to see your magic on an Ultimate Cesaro? 

Ultimate Cesaro will happen!

As Tyler Black it was, but in my Ultimate set, GLG fit better in grapples. Ultimate sets aren't retro sets, they are a career blends.  Certain moves that were used as sigs or fins in one era, won't always be that in an Ultimate Set.