Bhangra_man's Scott Steiner (additions by WolfgangJT)...4 attires previewed and uploaded!!

WolfgangJT

Here's Bhangra_man's Scott Steiner (conversion by me)...with a little addition by me.  Hope this is liked....best I could find for a way to pull off the chainmail.

4/30 Update and Upload:

Final uploaded...face update below, plus 2 attire current tattoo'd version now previewed and uploaded.

Tags:

Scott Steiner

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Face.png

Attire1.png

Attire2.png

Attire1.png

Attire2.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, GJFR said:

Ditto the above. We desperately need a modern Steiner.

I'll be doing modern Steiner on a seperate slot.  Old school WCW/WWE on one slot, modern on another. ;)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

No NWO white and Black ??

The shorts one is an nWo Wolfpac Elite attire...what he wore when with Buff Bagwell when he faced Goldberg.  Only nWo attire we planned to do. at the present time. His nwo white black is pretty much a similar attire, just white with black logos...or there's a black trunk with all white logos version.  Have no plans to make every attire he wore.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

@Codes as far as I recall you liked the Steiner I made and the only things that need tweaking when you compare this to that one is the left eye and left eye brow placement with the left eyebrow correctly placed it will make it look fuller  I guess when those are tweaked it will probably get rid of your concerns 

Updates coming soon...did some tweaks to the left eyebrow settings last night as well as some eye tweaks I personally saw I wanted to do...so maybe that will match up a bit better with the next update shots.  :)

Edited by WolfgangJT

The man that throughout his career has wrestled a lot of countries! The man that hates ducks. The man that comes from a highly educated university. The mathematical genius Himself. Your next heavyweight championship on the world. Your hook up, Big poppa pump, freakzilla himself, SCOTT MOTHERFUCKING STEINER! HUH?! I'M HUNGRY!

Edited by Mr.DickDan
  • Like 1

4/30 Update and Upload:

Final uploaded...face update below, plus 2 attire current tattoo'd version now previewed and uploaded.

Tags:

Scott Steiner

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man