CyBruis: Jinder Mahal

CyBruis.

7 hours ago, Enigma203 said:

Very nice faces I'll be getting all of these when done, would love to see u make the hardys, i feel like no one has got there faces right

BHANGRA MAN just uploaded some pretty amazing ones if you look on these forums. OT though this looks like a great start. Not sure what hair would be best for him but the face looks outstanding compared to any other attempts this year. Could we possibly see the Singh brothers as well from you with Jinder?

Thanks for taking the time to make him. There's only one other decent Jinder but it's on Xbox. Hopefully, you find the time to finish these projects.

29 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Thanks for taking the time to make him. There's only one other decent Jinder but it's on Xbox. Hopefully, you find the time to finish these projects.

I will finish all my projects.

Looks great...not sure I agree with others on skin color...he is lighter looking at times.

389054-BI-SD_675_Photo_019_crop_north.jp

But, possibly a good way to judge...take it in game vs Randy Orton and compare the shade difference to this....work to match the difference between the two so that he's a little darker than Orton and near the same saturation level but more to the brown side of color than Orton's reddish tone:

WWE-Smackdown-Jinder-Mahal-steals-Randy-

Edited by WolfgangJT

9 hours ago, RaVeN_1515 said:

Found this today. I believe that you're the only guy with a Mahal still as a WIP? I may be wrong, but I thought you may be interested in a reference.

hqdefault.jpg

Thank you

Np. I'm a big fan of the morphs of yours. My fav was cody rhodes. Not gonna lie, i was upset when I found out you let tge project go. I thought it was the most accurate.

3 hours ago, Mehrul said:

Any updates? This is probably the most anyone has ever been excited for Jinder Mahal.

Doubtful. We have an increased population of Indian members in recent years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...