Kenny Omega moveset [UPLOADED]

Mehrul

8 hours ago, Mehrul said:

No problem. Also I might make a Jindrer set after all - I'll post it here when I'm done.

Here's East Coast's Kyle O'Reilly moveset; can't help with Bobby Fish. I have the Cole moveset, I'll post it in a bit.

Lovely thanks mehrul I can't wait for jinder mahal moveset. You've helped me out a lot with updated my movesets for my new universe mode.

14 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Lovely thanks mehrul I can't wait for jinder mahal moveset. You've helped me out a lot with updated my movesets for my new universe mode.

I already posted it, man. Check the comment before yours.

On 5/15/2017 at 1:11 AM, Alex™ said:

any chance of you uploading some of these to CC? would be really useful :) thanks

Uploaded all of them :)

On 5/14/2017 at 11:04 PM, Darrell1300 said:

Can you do Cody Rhodes current moveset & Matt Sydal

I uploaded Cody. Hashtags: Cody; Rhodes; Mehrul. I'll type up the Sydal set a bit later. The Cody move-set has DLC so tell me if you have any problems with it.

On 5/17/2017 at 8:18 PM, Darrell1300 said:

Gallows & Anderson current moveset & Samoa joe current moveset

Uploaded Luke Gallows' & Karl Anderson's moveset, ski. I made it as WWE-appropriate as possible; meaning there are none of their Japan-signature moves (e.g. Anderson's Gun Stun, Bernard Driver, etc. or Gallows' Yokosuka Cutter, etc.)

Use eastcoast's Samoa Joe moveset for 2K16. You could make the following adjustments for 2K17: keep Snapmare & Chop/Kick Combo as a strong strike which wasn't animated last game and is not in his moveset; change the signatures to CCS Enzuigiri and Running Senton 1 and Uranage 1 on the outside; keep Samoan Blitz on a strong strike instead of a signature, same with keeping STF (or STF 2) as a regular submission move; add Jumping Elbow Drop 2 as a ground side strong strike; use Powerbomb 8 instead of 1, which more closely resembles his powerbomb; if you really want it to be a "current moveset" then I guess, swap Muscle Buster 2 as a finisher for Side Slam 1, which he most notably used to beat Roman (Michael Cole, of course, called it a 'suplex'). Oh, and add that face wash combo from the New Moves Pack.

15 hours ago, Darrell1300 said:

And also can you do The Kingdom moveset

No can do, pal. I did post Adam Cole's and Matt Hardy's moveset, for what it's worth. :p

Edited by Mehrul

On 5/9/2017 at 8:30 PM, Mehrul said:

Note to everyone who downloaded my Mahal set on CC: the taunts are randomly changed, especially around the corner/apron area. I would advise checking the written set quoted above. Strangely enough, in the uploaded move-set, Jinder is given the "D-Von 2" (sign of the cross) taunt on the top rope which is pretty offensive/hilarious if you think about it.

On 5/24/2017 at 5:00 AM, Mizalike said:

Merhrul could you do Pete dunne and Tyler bate movesets please this is my last request. For now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/65qmga84a76u7ho/Pete Dunne 2K17.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/geekrg2rgdbb870/Tyler Bate 2K17.txt?dl=0

15 hours ago, Darrell1300 said:

My last request moveset is Will Ospreay & thanks for all of the movesets

I have to catch up on the last 3 days of the BOSJ. I'll start making the set afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 4:46 AM, Darrell1300 said:

How about a Matt Riddle moveset

Sorry, haven't seen enough of his matches to make a comprehensive moveset. Based on my notes, I can offer you the following:

• Gutwrench Suplex Combo
  • Gutwrench Powerbomb 3 DLC
  • Cross Armbar 2
  • Cross Armbar 1
  • Triangle Hold
  • Fisherman Suplex 3
  • Brainbuster 4
  • Pele Kick 1
  • Rapid Kicks to Chest 1
  • Roundhouse Kick 3
  • Running Senton 1 (signature)
  • Exploder Suplex 5 DLC
  • Ankle Lock 2 DLC
  • Patriot Lock
  • G.T.S. 3 (Finisher)
  • Slay-O-Mission (Finisher)
  • Northern Lights Suplex 1
  • German Suplex 2
  • German Suplex 4
  • Belly to Belly 1
  • Corner European Uppercut
  • Leaping Forearm Smash DLC
  • Empress Combination
  • Seated Penalty Kick
  • Leaping Tombstone Piledriver (signature)
  • Triangle Dropkick
  • Knife Edge Chop 4
  • Knife Edge Chop 5
  • Corner Frying-Pan Chop 1
  • High Left Kick
  • Sleeper Hold 3
  • Wrestling Takedown 2

Make of this what you will. Hope it helps.