Making world penguin day topics for yourself is pathetic!

Steenalizer

Fuck Prinplup, stall your evolution until your almost a high enough level to evolve into Empoleon so you can spend as little time as possible as a Prinplup. I love Piplup and Empoleon, but Prinplup is one ugly motherfucker with no real competitive upside.

I shall try to stall, it's hard stopping it somedays I could be having a drink and then BOOM! ugly Penguin. :( Though to be fair, you can say that for most 2nd evolutions of the starters.

He'd be fine, but bite is a dark type move so it would do regular damage against an ice/steel combo. If you want to beat Penguin you would have to use an electric, fighting or ground type move. I'm guessing Gift of Jericho is an electric type because of the light-up scarf, so he should have a decent moveset against an Empoleon. Penguin has access to ground type moves, but electric types generally have a higher speed so you could easily one-shot him before he has the chance to do any damage.