Good job on your first mods Matt, It gets easier and faster, and really its fun but can be a headache too. A couple of things i would fix brother is the armband doesnt match up on the inside of the arm, i would try to match it up without x-rey and blender its harder trust me did this on Nash ;) you will have to go in and check the textures every time until u get it lined up. And one more on Jon Stud you have a area under his beard where there is skin in 1st picture. other than that these are really good! Also what are u using to edit you textures photoshop, gimp, mspaint? Cant wait to see what you come up with next keep up the good work!!

also one more on shawn find a skin that is similar in color that would fit that time he was a rocker no chest hair ;) if you got any questions hit me up.

Edited by Wizard3

I use Paint.net program to edit the dds color files.    I always accept feedback.  Yeah that armband didnt line up correct and I was going to just put it back to normal.   I think I can swap out some one elses allcolor file and fix that no problem.     With the John Studd its weird that it shows the chin beard spot in pic one but it doesnt in pic three.  Thats an easy fix as well.  

I have done a lot of other mods but I will only upload ones that are completely original.  I got a Jim Duggan that I made as well I will post soon.

thats a good start, i like all the legends mods, hope you can try with other legends, and hope you will release king haku mod too.

I think you have to move this post to the pc mod section

Edited by motishow

Welcome. Glad to see new modders coming on board.

PS: I notice one of your videos seems to have a preview of a Rockers-era Shawn Michaels. Would love to see that released as well. :)

Edited by LordJustice17

3 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

Welcome. Glad to see new modders coming on board.

PS: I notice one of your videos seems to have a preview of a Rockers-era Shawn Michaels. Would love to see that released as well. :)

It is already released. But also posted in the wrong forum section. 

• Like 1

https://mega.nz/#!hrhETRIB!ST9n75Ar1iEryqkyoZLZfdArwDBH1A5Ah9Ifo6xFG-M

THis is the teammate mod for @eri619.   I have to give him credit for the inspiration and the boot colors.   THis is exactly made to match his marty but I like my zebra belt.     Hes my fb friend as well.       @LordJustice17  Youre an AWESOME modder and your hogan packs are the best!    I have other mods as well but I am new and I put them in the wrong place.  I know exactly where to put them from now on and will do so from now on.   I just dont want to be redundant and post more than once.  If the moderator moves it that would be cool .      Anyways ENJOY!

CLick my pic and youll find my other mods.     

K.C. Colossus   my first wrestling game for the commodore 64  Championship Wrestling 1986.   Couldn't get the WWF licensing rights so they're blatant knockoffs.  lol. 

• Like 1

@Slambuca they are in epk8 format so you can easily edit them with hex editor.   If you have that program you open the file with that and scroll to 800 offset and just type whatever you want it to be.  

Characters from 2k15 and 2k16 work in 2k17 as long as you make your chunkcache.bin empty.   it takes longer to load but that is it.    I dont think it makes a difference what game they are from they all work the same.   The sdhc format of the 2k17 is harder to assign the slot with.   Hex editor is super easy with epk8 and thats what  I use.   If I have a 2k17 file I use paceditor the long way to inject into a 2k16 pac file to make it epk8.       

I dont mean to over explain if I am .   I play 2k16 mostly but I have put a 2k15 hogan into 2k17 with no problems as long as that chunkcache is right.   

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 1

your game may crash with mods if you dont download the fixed chunkcache.bin file      Its what makes it all able to happen.  otherwise these games crash with character mods.   give it a seach in here.   2k17 chunckcache.bin  

Hopefully this helps

• matt2282p changed the title to Rockers Shawn Michaels Mod, Fuji , Big John Studd,

@Slambuca  I have also created a demolition crush attire but it is heavily based off of leon ricks.   The hair and facepaint our mine but the body and suits are his.  So pretty much its his.   however I will send him my creation and ask if he will release it as his own.  maybe even tweak it better.   Ill send him a link soon and stay tuned!