Get the F back in! (V3 - WWF Arena/Menu mods)

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

On 5/13/2017 at 6:50 AM, Wölfpack said:

Are you going to change the Lesnar-Loading-Screen with an Attitude-one?

Yeah, I want to get to pretty much everything, just not sure what I want to do with the splash screen yet(Lesnar load screen).... @hovathagod32 stole my idea of using renders so now I wanna come up with something else :p:p:p  

I'm gonna change that second loading screen too, was thinking about putting the WWF Attitude logo on it, but I really like that logo that hova let me use, so I might try to do something with that and a background, but yeah... more is definitely coming, just been really busy lately, etc.

On 5/14/2017 at 5:26 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yeah, I want to get to pretty much everything, just not sure what I want to do with the splash screen yet(Lesnar load screen).... @hovathagod32 stole my idea of using renders so now I wanna come up with something else :p:p:p  

I'm gonna change that second loading screen too, was thinking about putting the WWF Attitude logo on it, but I really like that logo that hova let me use, so I might try to do something with that and a background, but yeah... more is definitely coming, just been really busy lately, etc.

you'll probably have much better luck that i did, and cleaner renders for the splash. Or hi-res iconic images. That's what I was initially going to go with, but WCW is shit when it comes to quality photos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We want attitude era i can't believe 2k don't add more attitude era stuff can anyone tell me why they can't use the wwf logo for the old stuff as it is completely different to the world wildlife fund as i'm guessing they just can't say wwf.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you know about it or not yet but the little W's over every menu is still the old ones not the WWF ones. I also made a Attitude Era splash screen if anyone would like it.