ported Hulk Hogan 2k15 Commentary audio

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi all,

Please find a link to most of the commentary audio for Hulk Hogan in WWE2k15 . If you are replacing a character in 2k17 with @laddanator , @Thunder72 or @tekken57 Hogan mods, then most of these files can be imported into the replaced characters commentary files using @TheVisitorX sound editor 2017. I'm sure you will find most of them quite useful. I haven't had time to sort them out properly. If I do find a few more, I will upload.

Do take note the same commentary audio is used for both Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan in 2k15, so apart from announcer call names, Hollywood Hogan is referred to as Hulk Hogan in play.

Do find the download link below. All files are in .wav format which can be imported into Sound editor 2017 quite easily. Many thanks to @TheVisitorX for this great tool.

https://mega.nz/#!9m41mZ6C!WXVaOO-g-11gwfiOjLPir1WF23Um7wHaRS4i3O_bYIQ

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out how to inject them properly (sort them)  using sound editor.

Very nice job.

Pretty much, whoever you're replacing, you've gotta find their commentary and replace that. Easier said than done until we have all the IDs labelled :lol

This is awesome btw OP, thank's for taking the time to weed these out :D

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. It's a bit easier I guess if you are replacing a character from the DLC packs. I replaced Tatanka's commentary for example in DLC Pack 1  since His commentary ID is already marked. I realised the DLC character pack pck's already have the commentary id's identified and listed.

First thing I noticed is Hulk Hogan's name is now announced on the match loading screen. SO its now Hulk Hogan against .............. , or ---------- against Hulk Hogan

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UTKR said:

Thanks for taking so much pain. Appreciate your work. Would love to have CM Punk commentary as well.

I did come across lots of CM Punk files. Much more than Hogan's. That's my next target.

• Like 1

This is awesome!  Thank you!

As @squaredcirclefan mentioned, I categorized the commentary for all of the dlc and patch files in Sound Editor.  So those are going to be the easiest ones to switch out.  If you click the Name field it'll sort them all alphabetically, then you can pick a character and start swapping in the commentary files.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

This is awesome!  Thank you!

As @squaredcirclefan mentioned, I categorized the commentary for all of the dlc and patch files in Sound Editor.  So those are going to be the easiest ones to switch out.  If you click the Name field it'll sort them all alphabetically, then you can pick a character and start swapping in the commentary files.

Great job on that dude :D I replaced Kerry Von Erich with Hogan and did a comm replacement job earlier.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi all,

Please find a link to most of the commentary audio for Hulk Hogan in WWE2k15 . If you are replacing a character in 2k17 with @laddanator , @Thunder72 or @tekken57 Hogan mods, then most of these files can be imported into the replaced characters commentary files using @TheVisitorX sound editor 2017. I'm sure you will find most of them quite useful. I haven't had time to sort them out properly. If I do find a few more, I will upload.

Do take note the same commentary audio is used for both Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan in 2k15, so apart from announcer call names, Hollywood Hogan is referred to as Hulk Hogan in play.

Do find the download link below. All files are in .wav format which can be imported into Sound editor 2017 quite easily. Many thanks to @TheVisitorX for this great tool.

https://mega.nz/#!9m41mZ6C!WXVaOO-g-11gwfiOjLPir1WF23Um7wHaRS4i3O_bYIQ

Good job, brother! This is something I had on my list to do to add to my Megapack, but my time ran out, and had to go back to work. Thanks for this! 

On 4/15/2017 at 11:43 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks everyone. It's a bit easier I guess if you are replacing a character from the DLC packs. I replaced Tatanka's commentary for example in DLC Pack 1  since His commentary ID is already marked. I realised the DLC character pack pck's already have the commentary id's identified and listed.

First thing I noticed is Hulk Hogan's name is now announced on the match loading screen. SO its now Hulk Hogan against .............. , or ---------- against Hulk Hogan

Let me see if I can ask this the way I see it in my head to make sense. Did you have to replace close to what the commentary would say about Tatanka with what close they would say about, Hogan? Example in the pack if the  the announcer says "What a vicious elbow smash from Tatanka" do you have to replace it with "What a vicious elbow smash from Hogan" I guess what I'm saying does the commentary have to match word for word to be replace for that ID slot, or can you just import all of Hogan's, commentary in any order.

Edited by laddanator

4 hours ago, laddanator said:

Let me see if I can ask this the way I see it in my head to make sense. Did you have to replace close to what the commentary would say about Tatanka with what close they would say about, Hogan? Example in the pack if the  the announcer says "What a vicious elbow smash from Tatanka" do you have to replace it with "What a vicious elbow smash from Hogan" I guess what I'm saying does the commentary have to match word for word to be replace for that ID slot, or can you just import all of Hogan's, commentary in any order.

Good question. YES YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLACE CLOSE TO WHAT THE COMMENTARY WOULD SAY . In the example you gave, I would replace it with "what an attack from Hogan" Or " The Hulkster's going for it" if I can't find one matching word for word. Do remember to keep the backups created by Sound editor 2017 . I have found a few more Hogan commentary files which I will upload soon and I am working on CM Punk's as well.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Good question. YES YGarcia'sHAVE TO REPLACE CLOSE TO WHAT THE COMMENTARY WOULD SAY . In the example you gave, I would replace it with "what an attack from Hogan" Or " The Hulkster's going for it" if I can't find one matching word for word. Do remember to keep the backups created by Sound editor 2017 . I have found a few more Hogan commentary files which I will upload soon and I am working on CM Punk's as well.

Will your CM Punk files contain his announce name as well? Can we somehow have Lillian Garcia's voice?

3 hours ago, UTKR said:

Will your CM Punk files contain his announce name as well? Can we somehow have Lillian Garcia's voice?

Yes. I have those extracted from SVR 2009 where Lilian Garcia did all the announce names. A few other notable names whos announce names are available in that game are Matt and Jeff Hardy, Big Daddy V, Great Khali, Umaga.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes. I haR those extracted from SVR 2009 where Lilian Garcia did all the announce names. A few other notable names whos announce names are available in that game are Matt and Jeff Hardy, Big Daddy V, Great Khali, Umaga.

Awesome mate. Will you be uploading them separately? Can you also manage (If possible) for Kurt Angle,RVD,Rey Mysterio,Ryback and Batista ? Because I have their mods but it sucks they don't have announce names.

18 hours ago, UTKR said:

Awesome mate. Will you be uploading them separately? Can you also manage (If possible) for Kurt Angle,RVD,Rey Mysterio,Ryback and Batista ? Because I have their mods but it sucks they don't have announce names.

Will upload separately. I will upload some Lilian Garcia audio announce names today after I sort a few things out. I will be uploading CM Punk, Kurt Angle, RVD, Rey Mysterio, Batista and Chris Benoit an the phrases " and" and "accompanied by" which can be added to the call names using audacity or any audio editing software. Also Kurt Angle intro music with and without Yousuck chants ripped from Svr 2006.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Will upload separately. I will upload some Lilian Garcia audio announce names today after I sort a few things out. I will be uploading CM Punk, Kurt Angle, RVD, Rey Mysterio, Batista and Chris Benoit an the phrases " and" and "accompanied by" which can be added to the call names using audacity or any audio editing software. Also Kurt Angle intro music with and without Yousuck chants ripped from Svr 2006.

Awesome man. Cheers.