[Solved] CM Punk Winning Animation Port

Phenomenal41

9 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Did your victory music work for alt. Attires? Have you tried the "Force selected entrance music for all attires (Victory Music workaround)" in Data Editor?

1. Im using the mitb entrance without championship and 131 entrance with championship for my CM Punk under slot 475, I have another CM Punk under 508 as well but he is using 131 entrance (with and without championship)

2. I clicked 'unlock alternate attires' and managed to unlock attires for every superstar. However, the victory does not play if I do this
Seems that I have to check "Force entrance music for all attires (Victory Music workaround)" on every moveset file of every superstar (using CCT to export) which can be tedious. (Solution given by Cave Waverider)
I don't know if there is an option which  i can "Force the victory music" on all superstars after I unlock alternate attires for all.   

Edited by Phenomenal41

1 hour ago, Phenomenal41 said:

1. Im using the mitb entrance without championship and 131 entrance with championship for my CM Punk under slot 475, I have another CM Punk under 508 as well but he is using 131 entrance (with and without championship)

2. I clicked 'unlock alternate attires' and managed to unlock attires for every superstar. However, the victory does not play if I do this
Seems that I have to check "Force entrance music for all attires (Victory Music workaround)" on every moveset file of every superstar (using CCT to export) which can be tedious. (Solution given by Cave Waverider)
I don't know if there is an option which  i can "Force the victory music" on all superstars after I unlock alternate attires for all.   

Just one more thing...How do you use (PH_Guy's CM Punk 7 attire pack) multiple attires together? Can you tell me?

14 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Just one more thing...How do you use (PH_Guy's CM Punk 7 attire pack) multiple attires together? Can you tell me?

If you want access to the 7 attires in your game, you need to use Data Editor. I downloaded from here. 

First, you need to insert replace misc01_start_p40.pac in ur directory by the one located in resources>> universal attire unlocker, but make sure to backup the misc01_start_p40.pac located in your game directory before you replace it. U can copy the ch files of the 7 attires to the ch folder. 

Next, open up data editor and I clicked on Entrance and moveset editor at the top >> then unlock alternate attires, They will show every superstar which you want alternate attire option available. I chosed any dropdown box for example, Emma and replaced it with the slot number eg:508, which is CM Punk. 

After that click on button at the bottom which allows you to save the misc01_start_p40.pac folder. 

Note that by doing this way, yes, you get access to alternate attire, but the victory music does not play. You can see the question i asked yesterday about the victory music in that thread. 

However what I did was now I just replaced Curb Stomp City CM Punk's CH 50802 and 50804 with the CH50802 and CH50804 that PH_guy offered cos I wanted a CM Punk that had hair. Thats all, I dont have access to alternate attires cos I want the victory music to play. 

Edited by Phenomenal41

14 hours ago, Phenomenal41 said:

If you want access to the 7 attirwonin your game, you need to use Data Editor. I downloaded from here. 

First, you need to insert replace misc01_start_p40.pac in ur directory by the one located in resources>> universal attire unlocker, but make sure to backup the misc01_start_p40.pac located in your game directory before you replace it. U can copy the ch files of the 7 attires to the ch folder. 

Next, open up data editor and I clicked on Entrance and moveset editor at the top >> then unlock alternate attires, They will show every superstar which you want alternate attire option available. I chosed any dropdown box for example, Emma and replaced it with the slot number eg:508, which is CM Punk. 

After that click on button at the bottom which allows you to save the misc01_start_p40.pac folder. 

Note that by doing this way, yes, you get access to alternate attire, but the victory music does not play. You can see the question i asked yesterday about the victory music in that thread. 

However what I did was now I just replaced Curb Stomp City CM Punk's CH 50802 and 50804 with the CH50802 and CH50804 that PH_guy offered cos I wanted a CM Punk that had hair. Thats all, I dont have access to alternate attires cos I want the victory music to play. 

Thanks for info. But 2 things-

1. If I replace for eg Emma then she won't be playable. Right?

2. Victory music won't play for the original attire or only alt. Attires?

1 minute ago, UTKR said:

Thanks for info. But 2 things-

1. If I replace for eg Emma then she won't be playable. Right?

2. Victory music won't play for the original attire or only alt. Attires?

1. I think that Emma won't have alt attire option cos the its intended offer alt attire to superstars that you want based on a list Data Editor has generated by default, but you can change any of em.

2. Its for all. I lost to Triple H (original attire) and his music won't play. 

1 hour ago, Phenomenal41 said:

1. I think that Emma won't have alt attire option cos the its intended offer alt attire to superstars that you want based on a list Data Editor has generated by default, but you can change any of em.

2. Its for all. I lost to Triple H (original attire) and his music won't play. 

Oh thanks for telling before hand.

BTW if you want that HHH original pac I can send.

8 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Oh thanks for telling before hand.

BTW if you want that HHH original pac I can send.

Its alright, I do backups first. But will contact you if  I need. Btw, I just sent you a PM.