[Solved] CM Punk Winning Animation Port

Phenomenal41

Hey Guys,

Anyone knows how to inject CM Punk's winning animation (one in WWE2k15) over using Cheat Engine?

Have already copied the EVT files over and am using slot 475. 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Phenomenal41

I've managed to solve it myself. 
Just follow this video after you have copied the evt files over.
For CM Punk, the 2 byte decimal is 6131. 
I did this for both face and heel winning animation. 

Credits to Pozzum! 

Edited by Phenomenal41

• Phenomenal41 changed the title to [Solved] CM Punk Winning Animation Port

Hey man!

The evt file i copied over for winning animation are located in the download link here. the file's name is 06131.pac for winning animation. 
After u have copied over then u have to use cheat engine to inject the winning animation in just like the video. 
Yes you have to copy it to evt for winning animation to work. 

Edited by Phenomenal41
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Hey man!

The evt file i copied over for winning animation are located in the download link here. the file's name is 06131.pac for winning animation. 
After u have copied over then u have to use cheat engine to inject the winning animation in just like the video. 
Yes you have to copy it to evt for winning animation to work. 

Thanks man. Here's your 1st rep.

Edited by UTKR
Missed something to type

Ohh, that was another user, but he also uses a username which includes the word 'Phenomenal' .
Btw, do you use data editor for 2k17? In order to have alternate attires for Punk? For the victory scene, it happens that the victory music does not play. 

4 minutes ago, UTKR said:

I saw your thread regarding you needing some 2k15 files.Maybe I can help you, I have all the 2k games on pc.

15 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Ohh, thit's was another user, but hsooso uses a username whwithincludes the word 'Phenomenal' .
Btw, do you use data editor for 2k17? In order to have alternate attires for Punk? For the victory scene, it happens that the victory music does not play. 

Oh sorry my mistake.Yes I use data editor. I am actually using Curb Stomp City's Punk and it's awesome. Never needed an alt. attire but I'll try to check them out today. 

For the victory music, I think the animation (evt) file might be creating some problem. I have also faced problems with trons not showing up in RVDs entrance which I ported from 2k15.

11 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Oh sorry my mistake.Yes I use data editor. I am actually using Curb Stomp City's Punk and it's awesome. Never needed an alt. attire but I'll try to check them out today. 

For the victory music, I think the animation (evt) file might be creating some problem. I have also faced problems with trons not showing up in RVDs entrance which I ported from 2k15.

Ohh alright! 
Actually cos for me i used data editor in order to have more choices of alternate attires and happens that all superstars do not have winning music. Could be that the modders are still working on it.

Hmm, anyway additional tip for you. If you are using Curb Stomp City's CM Punk and if lets say you want to change to another attire without using data editor, perhaps i can recommend PH_guy's CM PUNK. 

You just need to replace Curb Stomp City's CH50802 and CH50804 with this one. Doesn't require cheat engine whatsoever.  For this one, it is CM PUNK but its the 2013-2014 version. (With Hair) 

Ohh alright! 
Actatly cos for me i used data editor in order to have more choices of alternate attires and happens that all superstars do not have winning music. Could be that the modders are still working on it.

Hmm, anyway additional tip for you. If you are using Curb Stomp City's CM Punk and if lets say you want to change to another attire without using data editor, perhaps i can recommend PH_guy's CM PUNK. 

You just need to replace Curb Stomp City's CH50802 and CH50804 with this one. Doesn't require cheat engine whatsoever.  For this one, it is CM PUNK but its the 2013-2014 version. (With Hair) 

Yes.

Thanks for advice. I've downloaded 7 Attire pack. It's really cool.

7 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Yes.

Thanks for advice. I've downloaded 7 Attire pack. It's really cool.

Does the victory music play when you use the alt attires? 

i just tried to port cm punks 2k15 championship victory animation and it was v glichy

Edited by Phenomenal41

21 hours ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Does the victory music play when you use the alt attireon 

i just tried to port cm punks 2k15 championship victory animation and it was v glichye 

Sorry for late reply, I already sent this message but didn't got posted. 

Yes the victory music plays fine.

Which championship entrance are you using? Is it the one which has Punk with Paul Heyman by mrbigshowoff? If it is this one then I'm sorry to say but it is very glitchy.

1 hour ago, UTKR said:

Sorry for late reply, I already sent this message but didn't got posted. 

Yes the victory music plays fine.

Which championship entrance are you using? Is it the one which has Punk with Paul Heyman by mrbigshowoff? If it is this one then I'm sorry to say but it is very glitchy.

I tried to port the one without paul heyman. Cm punk's arms went haywire. 
Yea, mrbigshowoff also mentioned about that. I guess its not compatible with wwe2k17.
It will be cool if can port this championship entrance

Edited by Phenomenal41

Yea, mrbigshowoff also mentioned about that. I guess its not compatible with wwe2k17.

Yes it's cool. Tell me if you are able to port this.

3 hours ago, Phenomenal41 said:

I tried to port this entrance but the game crashes. Have you tried?

11 minutes ago, UTKR said:

I tried to port this entrance but the game crashes. Have you tried?

Nope I didn't try. Hmm, i think cos there is no motion file for this. 00131pac only includes the championship entrance where the belt is worn on punk when he comes out, motion is e same. 

19 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Nope I didn't try. Hmm, i think cos there is no motion file for this. 00131pac only includes the championship entrance where the belt is worn on punk when he comes out, motion is e same. 

Ok.. So I tried to port this entrance from 2k15 and it worked!! I've set this one as face Championship entrance animation and the MITB sitting as heel Championship entrance. The normal one is as it is (when not a champion).

wow! How did you do it? 

2 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Ok.. So I tried to port this entrance from 2k15 and it worked!! I've set this one as face Championship entrance animation and the MITB sitting as heel Championship entrance. The normal one is as it is (when not a champion).

Wow! How did you do it? 

23 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

wow! How did you do it? 

Wow! How did you do it? 

Actually you can use only one non championship entrance and one championship entrance at a time, realised it after going into game. So I used the championship entrance you linked me to in the video and the normal non champion entrance of CM Punk. I also did the winning animation.

Check out this link. Credits to Pozzum-

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-blank-superstar-added/

30 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Actually you can use only one non championship entrance and one championship entrance at a time, realised it after going into game. So I used the championship entrance you linked me to in the video and the normal non champion entrance of CM Punk. I also did the winning animation.

Check out this link. Credits to Pozzum-

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-blank-superstar-added/

I just ported the championship entrance, however, in the ring, it is very glichy. From the stage to the ramp is working fine. 

10 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

I just ported the championship entrance, however, in the ring, it is very glichy. From the stage to the ramp is working fine. 

Yes. I also came across the same thing.

Maybe MITB entrance will work. I'll try tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Yes. I also came across the same thing.

Maybe MITB entrance will work. I'll try tomorrow.

if you have any probs with mitb entrance (not championship entrance,  let me know),  i have an alternative.  but you try first.  

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

if you have any probs with mitb entrance (not championship entrance,  let me know),  i have an alternative.  but you try first.  

Cheers

Thanks mate😊😁

18 minutes ago, Phenomenal41 said:

Cheers

But isn't that entrance supposed to be a championship entrance?

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Phenomenal41 said:

Does the victory music play when you use the alt attires? 

i just tried to port cm punks 2k15 championship victory animation and it was v glichy

Did your victory music work for alt. Attires? Have you tried the "Force selected entrance music for all attires (Victory Music workaround)" in Data Editor?