Steam said game was uninstalled, now most mods are gone

Too Many Limes

So after resetting my PC earlier today, I opened up steam and it showed WWE 2k17 grayed out like it wasn't even installed. So I clicked to install it, it found existing files, and reinstalled. Now all of a sudden, I can't open WWE2k17+, my universal alternate attire isn't working, and most of my character and attire mods are now not working. It also replaced the chunk caches with the originals so I had to replace those with the blank ones.

I just want to know if it's possible to revert my game to before this happened or if I can get the mods working again because I spent an insane amount of time getting all the mods I wanted and working through all the issues to get the game to a perfect state for me... but I'm already dreading the realization that I'll probably have to redownload and reinstall every mod all over again... 

A lot of the ch/pac files were reinstalled and seemingly overwrote my past ones which would explain why most of the mods aren't showing anymore but a bunch of the extra attire ch/pac files are still in the folder.

Thanks, I just ended up setting all my mods up again. The only issue I have now is that WWE 2k17+ will not open. I uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted every folder and file related to it, and no matter what, it just won't open anymore. I open the .exe and it acts like something is about to pop up but nothing ever does.