Logos & Face Textures Library Database???

eplate2

does anyone know if someone has set up like a library or collection of caw logos and face textures etc? I am trying to create caws possibly but need to find good quality logos and face photos/textures to use. If anybody has a collection, please let me know where I can find it online

thanks!

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 1

You could download zipped files for each game that you want textures for and always have them on hand.

I know they're not hard to find. I have about 15 games worth and I googled for most. Console textures of 2K17 can be found on zetaboards. God knows how much here. There's a thread with a dozen or so game's worth, but I don't have my pc on me, and Idk how to link on my phone.

I get alot of requests for textures. I don't mind handing them out. I only ask for credit on any custom textures Ive made.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Custom made  data base  for not only Females   But Guys as well:   Put together and created by Stingertap10 and Myself for  gamers wanting a quick go to  accessible   texture  one stop shop. All textures are created by Stingertap10  with my input on who to create.   Updated regularly  and we do requests for specifics whenever possible so don't be shy.   Free for anybody to use just credit   Stingertap10,  Icon returns  or  Cawmunity creations   either will suffice  ;)

***   I resize  them to 252x254  before  using as that size  fits the in gamer create  models perfectly.

Female  textures

https://imgur.com/a/xWkeeB5

Male  Textures

https://imgur.com/a/KiE2Zds

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on
  • Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 2:20 PM, Creature SH said:

This topic is not a bad idea. I have a bunch of textures lying around, myself. Maybe we should organize and set up a google drive archive or something like that.

That sounds amazing! I did delete my textures though, so someone else might be willing to. Does the link still work?