Best Universe Mode Tracker

r0b_138

So I was looking for a program to run on my PC to track title histories, W-L records and etc (maybe contract stuff too?) and was wondering if anyone knew of a reliable one? A friend sent me a link to a tool on STEAM but the thing has crashed on me 4 times and deleted my roster/teams/titles/shows etc so I'm REAAAAALLY not wanting to try that one again. Any help is appreciated! :)

r0b_138

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:56 PM, pozzum said:

I have a pretty good excel tracker.  Perhaps I'll expand upon it sometime in the future.

you used the wrong link possum. the text link to the right of the thumbnail link in the video list is just a link to you own account. you need to use the link in the thumbnails.  for some reason youtube changed it

On 5/4/2017 at 2:33 AM, Jai said:

you used the wrong link possum. the text link to the right of the thumbnail link in the video list is just a link to you own account. you need to use the link in the thumbnails.  for some reason youtube changed it

ah yeah, fixed it.

Just now, pozzum said:

ah yeah, fixed it.

NP dude. yeah i think this just happened like a month or 2 ago. i keep doing it occassionally whenever i try to share on twitter lol