A bug with Flair's Hair '88, Anybody know a fix?

Matt6sic6

So I found a bug/glitch with '88 Flair. If you edit Flair '88 to give him a different color robe, or edit him period for that matter, his long hair will be stuck under the collar of his robe. It does this with both robes and a few other jackets. The default '88 Flair's hair does not do this. Below are a couple pictures to illustrate what I mean. The two pics on top are of default Flair, the 2 on bottom are edited Flair. Does anybody know of a way to pull his hair out like it is in the top 2 pics? This really breaks immersion for me. PC by the way.

snap_6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you trying to do this via CAS/CAS Alternate Attires or a modded alternate attire?

If you're talking about CAS/CAS Alternate Attires, then it's the same bug as with most  CAS mode jackets (AJ Styles' Jacket/Hood is a popular example, but there are many others which also cause championship belt clipping and other shenanigans on CAS alternate attires) as the physics don't seem to be set properly for those in the game compared to their counterparts that come with the wrestler models.

This reminds me of the Bret Hart alternate attire hair glitch that's existed for years without an attempt to fix it.. Like championship belts clipping through fat wrestlers and clips through their clothing too. I skip so many championship entrances because of it. 

13 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

This reminds me of the Bret Hart alternate attire hair glitch that's existed for years without an attempt to fix it.. Like championship belts clipping through fat wrestlers and clips through their clothing too. I skip so many championship entrances because of it. 

i found that just changing vests/jackets to something else works. the worse i think is Flair's Robes, AJ's default vest, an it was sting's jacket but they fixed that