Defract's Caw Thread | Aleister Black / Jeff Hardy Preview

Defract

Hey Guys,

so long story short I picked up 2K17 on PC with a view to mod at some point...

But for now I'm using the PC version to capture high quality footage for a CAW tutorial series.

This is where I'am at right now.

Hardy.png

fade2black.png

Edited by Defract
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Defract said:

Hey Guys,

so long story short I picked up 2K17 on PC with a view to mod at some point...

But for now I'm using the PC version to capture high quality footage for a CAW tutorial series.

This is where I'am at right now.

Hardy.png

These are outstanding bro.....I to wanted to mod at first, and still will at some point. But the CAW's this year are pretty dame good. The options are so much more better. Sure we are limited. But as artist they still give us enough to get the look of the wrestlers we want. Again great stuff....Hope your into the old school wrestlers...

cheers

You are on pc?! Oh thank God, I'm a huge fan of all your creations. Will you be porting over your ps4 creations, your njpw caw are incredible?

Edited by Mark8147

I have ALWAYS wanted one of the upper echelon guys to make a tutorial so I can see how you guys go through the morphing process. This is so huge for the community. You will go down as a legend. Thank you. 

wow those look amazing. I'm wondering if you might eventually take requests. For the most part, MODs are fulfilling most requests but there are still a bunch of wrestlers that I just cannot find anywhere and nobody has the ability to create them. I don't want to just posting lists unless you say its ok so if you will take requests, I will post a list of the wrestlers I am looking for.

thanks!

18 hours ago, eplate2 said:

wow those look amazing. I'm wondering if you might eventually take requests. For the most part, MODs are fulfilling most requests but there are still a bunch of wrestlers that I just cannot find anywhere and nobody has the ability to create them. I don't want to just posting lists unless you say its ok so if you will take requests, I will post a list of the wrestlers I am looking for.

thanks!

Ability to create them? It's more about what the modders want to do rather than not having ability to do them.

I'm all for having more but you can't just expect modders to do every single wrestler that exists, especially when creating mods takes quite some time.

Very good job @Defract. Glad to see you on the PC side!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Ability to create them? It's more about what the modders want to do rather than not having ability to do them.

I'm all for having more but you can't just expect modders to do every single wrestler that exists, especially when creating mods takes quite some time.

Very good job @Defract. Glad to see you on the PC side!

im sorry I meant creating CAWs - The MODs I am super happy with so far and it just seems everyone is super busy with those right now so I don't see CAWs being posted for some of the lesser requested wrestlers

Just now, eplate2 said:

im sorry I meant creating CAWs - The MODs I am super happy with so far and it just seems everyone is super busy with those right now so I don't see CAWs being posted for some of the lesser requested wrestlers

No need to apologize, I was just refering that the choice of words wasn't very fortunate.

The PC version survives around mods so that's why there's almost no people doing CAWs. Not saying there shouldn't be, not at all but it's a totally different ball game from a PS4 version for example. Most also prefer doing mods from scratch.

But I'm all for having quality CAWs out there.

Just now, Legend_killer79 said:

No need to apologize, I was just refering that the choice of words wasn't very fortunate.

The PC version survives around mods so that's why there's almost no people doing CAWs. Not saying there shouldn't be, not at all but it's a totally different ball game from a PS4 version for example. Most also prefer doing mods from scratch.

But I'm all for having quality CAWs out there.

understood - well thanks for the response and I will keep my fingers crossed for the wrestlers I am looking for...it's a large list haha

I'm glad a top notch CAW maker has decided to embrace PC goodness. And he going to share his knowledgeable on creating great caw's. I think this will open the door to a lot of great creations.