WWE 2K17 Pc Universal Attire Unlocker Not Work

Azam Hayyat

Hey Guys I have a problem with my wwe 2k17 pc game.every time i try to unlock attires by using universal attire unlocker the game crashes at startup.I have been playin wwe 2k for 2 years such as wwe 2k15 and wwe 2k16 and modded them and all works fine.but in wwe 2k17 mod not install and crashes the game.HELP ME PLZZZ

4 hours ago, Azam Hayyat said:

Hey Guys I have a problem with my wwe 2k17 pc game.every time i try to unlock attires by using universal attire unlocker the game crashes at startup.I have been playin wwe 2k for 2 years such as wwe 2k15 and wwe 2k16 and modded them and all works fine.but in wwe 2k17 mod not install and crashes the game.HELP ME PLZZZ

Are you using the latest version that comes with the Data Editor for WWE 2k17? If not, use that by opening the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and clicking the "Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker" button in the "Tools, Help, Tutorials, Info, Downloads & Settings" tab under the "Launch Mod Tools & Programs" column.

Also, run the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and in the WWE 2k17 Game Tools section under the "Tools, Help..." tab, click "Fix WWE 2k17 Startup Crash with Mods" button. This will launch an installer that will install the empty chunk_cache*.bin files for you that the game requires when a mod is installed in order to prevent startup crashes. Use the Default Installation Settings and see if that works (it usually does, but apparently there are some people for which they don't), if it doesn't, try to reinstall it with various combinations of the advanced settings and see which one works for you.

PS.: This is the wrong forum to post this in. Next time please post topics looking for help with PC mods for WWE 2k17 in the WWE 2k17 Mods Help & Support forum.

Edited by Cave Waverider