2K15/2K16 to 2K17 ports

Perfectplex

6 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Just a heads up brother, RVD is still set as Brock's slot. I was all excited when RVD showed up on the menus as soon as the game loaded xD 

They all are, I mention this in the first post, and the reason is because people will want to change the ch to whatever they wish to slot it into a spot they dont need.

6 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

They all are, I mention this in the first post, and the reason is because people will want to change the ch to whatever they wish to slot it into a spot they dont need.

Ahh okay I figured that disclaimer was for the beginners more than anything. I noticed between pac and pach was different didn't know if it was something you over looked. Appreciate the files though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i dont know if im doing something wrong but ive been trying to get X-Pac to install and ive checked the line 800 and everything is fine but he never shows up.  Not sure what the problem is. I currently already have CM Punk and Hollywood Hogan Installed so ive done it before but this one is giving me issues

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2017 at 8:41 PM, delong212 said:

i dont know if im doing something wrong but ive been trying to get X-Pac to install and ive checked the line 800 and everything is fine but he never shows up.  Not sure what the problem is. I currently already have CM Punk and Hollywood Hogan Installed so ive done it before but this one is giving me issues

Have you tried without entrances? perhaps it's using an entrance animation that you don't have installed.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:56 PM, pozzum said:

Have you tried without entrances? perhaps it's using an entrance animation that you don't have installed.

but shouldnt it still show up in the menu?

4 hours ago, delong212 said:

but shouldnt it still show up in the menu?

Oh Sometimes by show up people mean it just won't load.  Perhaps it is in a pac plus slot where you have to use WWE 2K17+ ?  That would make it not show up in the menus.

well talking about Ports

i ported 2K17 Rollins model to 2K16

it worked but hair didn't animated , you know what i did? simply used 2K16 hair with new texture :D problem solved. i hope it helps other people in same situation