2K15/2K16 to 2K17 ports

Perfectplex

No requests please, maybe later but I'm going to try and cover them all.

I will just be porting at random in this post and placing them in Alphabetical order.

I know others have done some ports but this will be pretty much as close to vanilla as I can get them, ready for your modding pleasure.

Any attires that are identical across 2K15 and 2K16 will be reduced to one file (no point uploading both) and will likely be based on 2K16 files, whatever works best.

Any attires in 2K17 which are already in 2K15 or 2K16 won't be uploaded as I feel they are redundant to port.

Feel free to reupload, mirror, modify for your own projects, etc, etc, no credit required.

I've had to upload them separately because of my crappy slow internet.

Uploading to MEGA, no adfly links, no catches, enjoy.

Notes:

CH PACS ONLY!  you will need to get the moveset, pofo, entrance, titantrons, etc from other threads or make requests in the requests board.

02 = in ring attire

04 = entrance attire

YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK THE PACH ID IS CORRECT FOR THE SLOT YOU WANT TO USE THEM IN!!!

Use a hex editor and change line 800's 8 digit ID (eg: 00034302 to 00042802)

Don't open them in CAW suite (Blue/Red Names), I have not included the files required in the pacs as they are not all compatible.

Green Names = WWE2K17 Gold Edition ready, no need to check pach ID if using with WWE2K17 Gold Edition.

All future uploads will be in this format, they also contain their original files for creation suite (this may be buggy, sometimes a restart after a crash works).

Red Names = Pending deletion due to updated link using WWE2K17 Gold Edition Ready Status.

Adam Rose

Adam Rose

Aiden English

AJ Lee (Replaced Hair)

AJ Lee (Replaced Hair)

Alberto Del Rio

Batista

Batista

Bill Demott

Cameron

Cameron

CM Punk

ch_131_02 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_02].pac 29.4 MB

ch_131_04 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_04].pac 32.1 MB

ch_131_12 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_12].pac 28.2 MB

ch_131_14 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_14].pac 30.3 MB

ch_131_22 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_22].pac 28.2 MB

ch_131_32 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_32].pac 28.2 MB

ch_131_34 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_34].pac 30.3 MB

ch_131_42 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_42].pac 28.8 MB

ch_131_44 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_44].pac 30.8 MB

ch_131_52 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_52].pac 28.4 MB

ch_131_54 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_54].pac 30.3 MB

ch_131_62 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_62].pac 28.2 MB

ch_131_64 - CM Punk '12-'13 [2K15_131_64].pac 30.3 MB

ch_352_02 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_02].pac 29.9 MB

ch_352_04 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_04].pac 30.9 MB

ch_352_12 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_12].pac 29.3 MB

ch_352_14 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_14].pac 30.3 MB

ch_352_22 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_22].pac 29.3 MB

ch_352_24 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_24].pac 30.3 MB

ch_352_32 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_32].pac 29.7 MB

ch_352_34 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_34].pac 30.6 MB

ch_352_42 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_42].pac 28.7 MB

ch_352_44 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_44].pac 30.1 MB

ch_352_52 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_52].pac 28.9 MB

ch_352_54 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_54].pac 29.8 MB

ch_352_62 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_62].pac 29.2 MB

ch_352_64 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_64].pac 30.2 MB

ch_352_72 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_72].pac 28.9 MB

ch_352_74 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_74].pac 29.8 MB

ch_352_82 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_82].pac 28.5 MB

ch_352_84 - CM Punk '11-'12 [2K15_352_84].pac 31.6 MB

Corey Graves

Corey Graves

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Great Khali

Great Khali

Haku

Honky Tonk Man

Howard Finkel

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Justin Roberts

Justin Gabriel

Kama

Kane

Layla

Mark Henry

Randy Orton

Referee (Japan)

Ric Flair (Suit)

Ricardo Rodriguez

Rob Van Dam

Roddy Piper

Rosebuds 1 (Bunny)

Rosebuds 2 (Stripes)

Rosebuds 3 (Clown)

Rosebuds 4 (Bodysuit)

Rosebuds 5 (Gent)

Rosebuds 6 (Girl)

Ryback

Santino Marella

Savio Vega

Sheamus

Shawn Michaels

Stevie Ray

Summer Rae

Tony Chimel

Trainer

Triple H

Wade Barrett

William Regal

X-Pac

More Soon

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, laddanator said:

How does opening a ported wrestler in CAW work anyway? Only tried it once and it crashed the game of course. 

I think its like any other mod, you cant do it

If they don't crash they just appear disfigured and buggy, If its a character already in the game then I could include the files for the CAW but then what's the point, just open up the original.

For me I don't use the CaW editor anyway, its a great addition for the general user or if you just want a quick temporary attire but usually I focus on using mods and tools outside of the game anyway as I'd imagine many people do, there's a certain satisfaction of seeing something you worked on appear in the game that CaW just doesn't bring to the table.

Adam Rose complete, sorry for slow links, the upload speed is atrocious on my end and it locks up my internet so I have to do it between other things but slowly but surely all the folks will start to appear here.

I am working on them as I go along, some 2K15 characters are going to prove to be an issue, I have worked around a good few tests on hair files from 2K15 and 16 but some from 2K15 specifically just aren't working at all so I may have to replace the hair model as static and an optional modded version whereby the hair model is replaced by something similar in appearance but will include morphing animations and physics.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

If they don't crash they just appear disfigured and buggy, If its a character already in the game then I could include the files for the CAW but then what's the point, just open up the original.

For me I don't use the CaW editor anyway, its a great addition for the general user or if you just want a quick temporary attire but usually I focus on using mods and tools outside of the game anyway as I'd imagine many people do, there's a certain satisfaction of seeing something you worked on appear in the game that CaW just doesn't bring to the table.

Adam Rose complete, sorry for slow links, the upload speed is atrocious on my end and it locks up my internet so I have to do it between other things but slowly but surely all the folks will start to appear here.

I am working on them as I go along, some 2K15 characters are going to prove to be an issue, I have worked around a good few tests on hair files from 2K15 and 16 but some from 2K15 specifically just aren't working at all so I may have to replace the hair model as static and an optional modded version whereby the hair model is replaced by something similar in appearance but will include morphing animations and physics.

The hair objects from 2k15 don't animate in 2k17 at all. There is a second object in the yobj of the newer hair files which control the movement. The 2k15 hair does not have this object.

• Like 1

Cheers Tek, havent tested them all but knowing that none of them at all work will save me wasting time trying to get them to work, I will just use a replacement hair model for those characters or a hybrid of a static mesh and a modified hair file.

Edit: What about RVD and Great Khali? I have tested both of these and both are animated :blink:

While we're at it, I don't suppose you know exactly what file 00FA is? I've pretty much worked every files purpose out and did have 00FA pinned down as CAW related but they are in alt attires for folks which wouldn't make sense.

I can't spot any difference when I leave them out the pach.

Edited by Perfectplex

3 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

Cheers Tek, havent tested them all but knowing that none of them at all work will save me wasting time trying to get them to work, I will just use a replacement hair model for those characters or a hybrid of a static mesh and a modified hair file.

Edit: What about RVD and Great Khali? I have tested both of these and both are animated :blink:

While we're at it, I don't suppose you know exactly what file 00FA is? I've pretty much worked every files purpose out and did have 00FA pinned down as CAW related but they are in alt attires for folks which wouldn't make sense.

I can't spot any difference when I leave them out the pach.

I looked into RVD's hair and there are bones on the model as well as the hair object which control the movement. RVD's hair doesn't move like the newer hair models though, the physics on the newer creates more movement. Most of the long hair models I've tried from 2k15 don't animate at all for me. I don't have Khali's model on hand to check why it works.

I'm not sure what 00FA is either, the contents of the file does not reveal much. I assumed it had something to do with the way in which clothing fits the body in caw mode because it contains references to the head and body.

I was curious what would happen if we replaced the head of an original yobj with 2k15 hair and just gave it fewer animations and each animation had a different position of hair movement... would something like that work?

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

I looked into RVD's hair and ...

Yes the bone animation could be what I'm seeing in his case.

With Khali (uploaded btw) it is hard to see what is going on because its so subtle due to his short hair but theres definitely some sort of morphing and movement going on.

Update: Khali and Aiden English uploaded.

18 minutes ago, Perfectplex said:

Yes the bone animation could be what I'm seeing in his case.

With Khali (uploaded btw) it is hard to see what is going on because its so subtle due to his short hair but theres definitely some sort of morphing and movement going on.

Update: Khali and Aiden English uploaded.

Nice, I just added a .moveset/.pofo for Khali, and now he gets a .pac location :D 

Excited to see what you port! 

21 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Excited to see what you port! 

Everybody dropped from 2K15 and 16 including managers :) (even some NPC's).

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, singup said:

which cm punk is that? The one with beard or the with with elvis like hair 

Slick back hair, White BITW T-Shirt.

UPDATE: AJ Lee added, had to replace her hair due to 2K15 hair issue.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1

Numerous additions including the likes of Haku, Savio Vega, X-Pac and more.

With William Regal I made the hair lighter, although I insist on vanilla files for these uploads I just couldn't convince myself anybody would want Regal with dark hair and had to make the one exception, it is the same hair texture just made lighter through filters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Too Many Limes said:

AJ Lee somehow overwrote my Brock in-game

Read the post please.

Don't worry he isn't gone he is just being overridden by a mod.

You need to change the pach number to whatever you need it as, use hex editor or xpacker to change the 8 digit code at line 800.

Update: Kama, Layla and more added.

On 17/4/2017 at 6:00 AM, Perfectplex said:

With William Regal I made the hair lighter, although I insist on vanilla files for these uploads I just couldn't convince myself anybody would want Regal with dark hair and had to make the one exception, it is the same hair texture just made lighter through filters.

Wise choice. Thank you for that.

13 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

Update: Kama, Layla and more added.

Was in the need of Kama for my Nation of Domination :) Thank you once again! These are all coming in handy.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:24 AM, singup said:

which cm punk is that? The one with beard or the with with elvis like hair 

it´s actually the default one with black trunks and gray sweatshirt entrance.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:12 AM, laddanator said:

How does opening a ported wrestler in CAW work anyway? Only tried it once and it crashed the game of course. 

it works for me for most wrestlers if the ported character is unmodified. The character models appear with only the base attire. (Just trunks) If its a mod or modified character then it will crash the game. you can then create an alternate attire

the great khali works great except that i cant seem to get him out of the download superstars section and he is name as follows
Complete %d matches as Roman Reigns.
(PLAY mode against A.I.)

On 23/04/2017 at 9:11 PM, delong212 said:

the great khali works great except that i cant seem to get him out of the download superstars section and he is name as follows
Complete %d matches as Roman Reigns.
(PLAY mode against A.I.)

This is due to the pofo and not related to the pac file I uploaded.

4 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

Thank you for your ports! ;)

Just one little thing - the new replaced hair on AJ Lee doesn't fit quite well (see the "bald" spot).

20170424191530_1.md.jpg

I will see about fixing that in due course, it just needs scaling up a bit.

On 19/04/2017 at 10:48 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

it works for me for most wrestlers if the ported character is unmodified. The character models appear with only the base attire. (Just trunks) If its a mod or modified character then it will crash the game. you can then create an alternate attire

If you want to re-add the files for CaW you will need to rebuild the pach with the files that begin with F, the problem comes down to those with hair models which are incompatible.

I modify everything I need outside of the game and always work on everything without worrying about CaW editor, showcase or my career as these are features I don't use.