UnstableDA's caws (V2): ICARUS, Jinder Mahal, Will Ospreay, Pete Dunne, Andrade 'Cien' Almas Uploaded

v_eriik

26 minutes ago, Deek said:

Hmmm... El Ligero, Marty Scrull, Big Damo on the top, Mark Andrews and Kenny King?

Last one is Ricochet, but yeah. These are only previews, not sure if I'm gonna finish them all

12 hours ago, Deek said:

Ahhh, okay. The skin tone on Ricochet is what confused me, but I see it. Definitely think Andrews, Dain, and Scurll are looking promising.

4 hours ago, LuckRunsOut said:

Ricochet looks very promising :)

Thanks guys. I'll finish Marty for sure, just need some new attire logos.

I'm still thinking about Ricochet, maybe will finish him,too. I'm afraid that I can't apply his tattoos properly. And I don't even have them lol

16 minutes ago, Tyler Moxley said:

The villain looks awesome it the closest i think i have seen anyone get to his likeness.

Thanks! :) Credits goes to Oldsie for the face photo

I will add more previews later

Random question - how do you create your logos? I'm attempting to create a Roode from Takeover : San Antonio but can't find a few logos anywhere to finish him. What woukd you recomnend?

2 hours ago, GJFR said:

Random question - how do you create your logos? I'm attempting to create a Roode from Takeover : San Antonio but can't find a few logos anywhere to finish him. What woukd you recomnend?

Well, I always try to look up some pages, that makes wrestling gears. Usually they upload pics of the trunks, or tights, or any gear.
If I can't find anything, I start to watch that match, where that person is wearing his gear. Every time when there is a good angle of the gear, and we can see the logos clearly, I take some screenshots. If the quality is good I just cut it, if it's bad, I fully draw the logo by the screenshot.

If both of these doesn't work, I ask my buddy, @PH_Guy lol.

• Like 2

RODERICK STRONG has been uploaded.

TAGS: RODERICK_STRONG ; NXT ; UNSTABLEDA

(Picture in the first post)

Edited by v_eriik
  • Like 2