I'm having trouble replacing NPCs with modded wrestlers. (i.e. Brock Lesnar '02 to Cameraman B1 #273)

TheGreatLiukage

Just as the title states this is what I'm having the most trouble with. I follow the tutorials to a tee, but when I get in game the Cameraman's pofo changed its name and everything to Brock Lesnar, moveset is set to brock lesnar, but the character model still shows cameraman b1 even tho the pac are numbered different. And when I load wwe 2k17+ to use pac plus, (which i don't believe cameraman b1 is apart of pac plus according to @pozzum's table: https://goo.gl/yQe81z) I can see '02 Brock Lesnar walking in the background of the main menu but when I select cameraman b1, now Brock Lesnar, he still comes out as a Camerman asked to do his best Brock Lesnar impression for WWE Network Behind The Scenes footage! lol Thanx in advance!

@TheGreatLiukage The Lesnar you're seeing in the background on the menu would be the main roster one, because the cameraman doesn't have a menu animation file, so no indication of anything working or wrong there. You changed the internal hex ID and the filename on the ch pac to replace the cameraman's files, right?

Edited by 4 Life

Okay you're right about background Lesnar; I did change everything utilizing wwe 2k17+ (inject 363 pofo and moveset to 273id) The 363 pofo was changed in data editor to replace 273. He enters and wrestles like Brock, name plate and menu name but wrong model.

What's your Brock Lesnar '02 ch pac file name in the ch folder

You'll need to change it to ch27302 and change his id inside the pac file using a hex editor 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ahmed Anter said:

What's your Brock Lesnar '02 ch pac file name in the ch folder

You'll need to change it to ch27302 and change his id inside the pac file using a hex editor 

You're a boss! If I can't change his id inside the pac automatically with WWE2K17+ OR Custom Character Tools, then I think that's what I'm NOT doing correctly! I'll check this out and try it shortly!

I figured out what the problem is, now knowing what to look for, the Brock Lesnar '02 file only allows you to replace Brock Lesnar, at least because I can't open the pac to turn it into the EPK8 i need to change the wrestler id. I have xpacker but can't open original 2K17 ch.pac files. Either way, I believe my problem is solved!