DemBoys / Briscoe Brothers and more coming soon

BabyFaceBaker

1 hour ago, BabyFaceBaker said:

THX ALMOST Done with the BRISCOES 

REALLY WISH THERE WAS A DECENT MOVESET FOR FRANKIE KAZARIAN UP 

I can try to put one together for you if you want. Or if you want to do it yourself, here's a helpful video: 

Wow, best Briscoes I've seen yet by far, and quite possibly the best Almas I've seen as well.  I tried to search your username last night but couldn't find any of your creations.  I've never really done a search by creator name before, you just enter it in the hashtags, right?  Would love to add you to my favorites so I can keep an eye out for these gems.

Any idea how many logos the Briscoes have?  I'm getting down to the nitty gritty on my space.

Thanks man!

Ahhhh, so these will be your first CAWs to be uploaded?  Makes sense as to why I couldn't find your Username.

No worries man, I know what that job grind is like.  Looking forward to DLing these bad boys sometime in the near future, I have literally saved 4 roster spots for the Briscoes, Kazarian and Almas.  Keep it up man, these look amazing!

Edited by DBMcGee

• 2 weeks later...

Patience is the name of the game. Op said, "Coming soon." Though time is a finite measurement, "soon" is ambiguous enough to fulfill any span. You're going to have to Oliver Twist this one chap.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...