WWE2k17 on PS4 or Xbox One?

mancavehawkeye

For those that have played both, give me your thoughts. I really only buy this game (use to buy the NCAA games but......well we know what happened there) and if I would upgrade to the PS4, I also would be able to get "MLB The Show" so give me your pros and cons. 

2 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

They're exactly the same. Virtually no difference between them.

I've heard the graphics are better for PS4, true?

7 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Nope, they're exactly the same. 

So give me your personal preference, which one do you enjoy playing?

If you only have one console get the version for that console. If you have both consoles then go for PS4 because the caws are generally better (or at least there's a lot more to choose from) not to mention you'll be able to download Steenalizer's alt attires and be able to play as Undertaker cosplaying as Rainbow Dash.

Check the caws sections on this site. PS4 section gets a lot more activity and a lot more stuff to choose from. Doesn't necessarily mean they're better though, I have no idea what's available on both sides (for all I know Xbox could have a better selection of old school wrestlers, which would make it the more ideal choice for you). If you find more of what your looking for on one console then get that one, but it's worth having a look anyway so you can decide which one is the better choice.

xb1 is better for glitches as u can do lot more stuff with xb1 that u can't do on ps4 like replace superstars with caw,change their genders, height, play as managers, play with masked wrestlers unmasked and more 

• 2 weeks later...

Let's say I download Hulk Hogan (non nWo) but I do a storyline where he joins the nWo at another time in my universe. If I download Hogan in nWo stuff, do I lose all his stats and rivalries and whatnot? Does that make sense?