The Rock 'n Roll Express (WIP) Attire update

Starrcade_24

I just picked this game up on the weekend steam sale for $50 and I am now working on bringing my PS4 creations over and I wanted to start off with The WWE HOF 2017 class inductees - Ricky and Robert, The Rock 'n Roll Express! PC is making this so much easier to really put time and make them authentic.

2crlu1e.jpg

•Hand drawing shapes of the bandannas tassels etc. 

•Sampling Authentic textures from real images

So far I have a base for Ricky Morton, and soon as he is complete, Robert Gibson will be created. I plan on at least 5 iconic attires from their greatest matches.

Edited by Starrcade_24
update2
  • Like 5

To get mentioned by two great names in the community like you both is pretty darn cool. I will do my best to ROCK this project. I was on a hiatus, then realized after Ricky and Robert were chosen for the HOF that this may be the last year I need to make them since they will for sure be in the Showcase next year. I wanted to go out with one hell of a project.

• Like 2

Whoever did the kick ass move set on PS4, if they can help me out on getting that to PC, it would help speed this along nicely. Full credit given of course!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...