Laddanator's Hogan MegaPacks

laddanator

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I'm having an issue with Undertaker's (Slot 103) Hat in his entrance being missing if I use the 80's Hogan Shirt rip prop.  If I remove that specific prop, Taker's hat appears and works properly.  Any thoughts on why this is happening and/or how to fix it?  I know that @tekken57 @Thunder72 also worked on the Hogan mod.  Or @Perfectplex or @LouEvil76 since they worked on entrances? Any help would be appreciated.

It's the same "glitch" I noticed too on my Hogan R'n'Y port.

There's a workaround:

Create an alternate attire for UT, go to edit mode, add the hat on his entrance attire, give him the default UT entrance:  the hat is back on the entrance but ONLY for that alternate attire!

Edited by Thunder72

6 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

It's the same "glitch" I noticed too on my Hogan R'n'Y port.

There's a workaround:

Create an alternate attire for UT, go to edit mode, add the hat on his entrance attire, give him the default UT entrance:  the hat is back on the entrance but ONLY for that alternate attire!

Yea..  not sure if that will work.  How are props referenced in the evt?   Maybe there is a conflict somehow?

3 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Yea..  not sure if that will work.  How are props referenced in the evt?   Maybe there is a conflict somehow?

Not sure if alt attire is a good option for me as I plan to add some Taker mods :/

@thunder72 - I got it working, kind of.  So what I ended up doing was pulling Taker's hat from Taker '91 (because the hat in 2071.pac prop would not work), modified the hat to scale up to fit current Taker, created a new 2717.yobj, added the texture to the 000A, and then created a new pach and put it all together.  From there, I made an advanced entrance, with all the Taker defaults, with the last sequence changed to Jake Roberts '91 - all looks fine now, just no hat removal animation, but I can live with that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Booman Reigns said:

Awesome Work Bro.

Thank you!

I'm going to do an updated release on the first post in a few days. I fixed a few things that I think are important, so all the links will have to be updated.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, laddanator said:

Thank you! I will work on that other you suggested later this week.

No problem man. Finally some love being shown towards the prime Hogan era.....

1 hour ago, laddanator said:

Thank you!

I'm going to do an updated release on the first post in a few days. I fixed a few things that I think are important, so all the links will have to be updated.

Nice I will wait for it :D

I Hope we will get more Red Yellow Hollywood Hogan Attires. Keep the great job :D 

23 hours ago, dxgocho said:

Nice I will wait for it :D

I Hope we will get more Red Yellow Hollywood Hogan Attires. Keep the great job :D 

I'll work on it. Hope to have the repack out by the weekend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Can't wait to see what was fixed I had just gave this a download but wanted to wait until I was sure Taker's hat wouldn't mess up

I have no explanation for that one. I don't play as Undertaker at all, and not idea how to fix that, but I will test that conflict before I release my updated package. I fix stuff like the mustache not filling the while area of the lip like it should, and some intro stuff. 

44 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Can't wait to see what was fixed I had just gave this a download but wanted to wait until I was sure Taker's hat wouldn't mess up

Hey @SixZz|RipZz I have a workaround of sorts.  See back a few post. But basically, export Taker 91's hat, scale it up a bit, add it to the entrance attires, advanced entrance, change the last sequence to Jake '91. Should work fine.  PM me if you need the obj of the hat.

Just now, Mj King said:

Thanks man for updated Hogan

No problem. I didn't realize the stach was effed up until after the release, and 4life pointed it out as well, so I had to redo it. :)

My Hogan has only the 1 Attire. Where is the Bandana and Red and Yellow Hogans 2nd Attire? Do i have to do something too for adding the 2nd Attires for POW and R&Y Hogan? And the POW & Red &Yellow Hogan has no Winning Theme, only the Hollywood One.

Edited by HBK_1980

4 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

My Hogan has only the 1 Attire. Where is the Bandana and Red and Yellow Hogans 2nd Attire? Do i have to do something too for adding the 2nd Attires for POW and R&Y Hogan? And the POW & Red &Yellow Hogan has no Winning Theme, only the Hollywood One.

Look in the ch folder of my packs, and you will see another folder called attire 2. Attire 2 is in that folder. Also, open the moveset in Data Editor and change the winning music from 703000 to 7030000 American Patriot. I fixed that before I reuploaded the pack, but I have the packs synced to my cloud, and I see it changed the file back to the original wrong setting I had. :( You will have to use Data Editor to unlock the use of more than one attire.

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Ok i can only inject one Hogan Attire? Not have to Attire slots?

You can only have one attire at a time if you don't unlock the attires through Data Editor. If you rather have the second attire as your main attire, you would need to renumber your second attire inside and out to be the first attire. Example 46312 and 46314 would need to be renumbered to 46302 and 46304 through hex edit internally, and then renumber from ch46312 to ch46302 and so on. 

7 minutes ago, 2K Khan™ said:

Hogan Is Looking Good Man. Whos's Next For You.

Thank you! Hogan, is it for me. I'm working on some improvements for Hogan, but Hogan only. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

thanks man i replaced Hunter Hearst  Helmsley  With Nwo Hogan with Renders and callname thank you thank you

No problem, brother! 

2 hours ago, SpiderManIII said:

Great work and congratulations!

Where can I find a tutorial to replace renders and callnames?

THANKS!

Thank you! I went back to work after a elbow surgery last week, so my time is limited now. I'd like to do a character replacement tutorial. 

• Like 1

Is there a fix for the undertaker-hat issue by now? i think it might be easier to solve the conflict in between the props-file instead of creating a new entrance without a new hat?!