R4zoR's Caws - Undashing Cody Rhodes + Wes Brisco

R4zoR

Where all the people who keep moaning about no good creations on PC at lol? Thats one reason no one gives a shit about PC caws because there is barely any feedback. I like Wes but I feel like the tattoos are to grey-ish (I would add them over a skin color and change the blending mode to see results) Anyway I hope you still mod because I woud rather have your perfect mods.

On 4/3/2017 at 2:44 AM, Auday Elyafe said:

Where all the people who keep moaning about no good creations on PC at lol? Thats one reason no one gives a shit about PC caws because there is barely any feedback. I like Wes but I feel like the tattoos are to grey-ish (I would add them over a skin color and change the blending mode to see results) Anyway I hope you still mod because I woud rather have your perfect mods.

There are good creations on PC. Just not yours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NeilStuart said:

There are good creations on PC. Just not yours.

That's really ironic considering you were unsatisfied with the PC caws and mods in the other thread. Also jokes on you I never made creations I made mods. You're just so salty and you keep attacking my stuff, if it was so bad I bet you wouldn't give a shit. Like always, cry me a river. :(

Edited by Auday Elyafe

1 hour ago, Auday Elyafe said:

That's really ironic considering you were unsatisfied with the PC caws and mods in the other thread. Also jokes on you I never made creations I made mods. You're just so salty and you keep attacking my stuff, if it was so bad I bet you wouldn't give a shit. Like always, cry me a river. :(

Arguing over semantics. Keep on making crap mods, Auday.

Here we ago again

Like little kids.

One types bs, to get the other one's attention, neither of you are getting anything out of this, so WHAT IS THE POINT? What do you want to prove?? Why is it so hard to not care what someone else says(ignore), Jesus, you people take this shit way over the top.

Free internet speech, gotta love it!

42 minutes ago, R4zoR said:

Here we ago again

Like little kids.

One types bs, to get the other one's attention, neither of you are getting anything out of this, so WHAT IS THE POINT? What do you want to prove?? Why is it so hard to not care what someone else says(ignore), Jesus, you people take this shit way over the top.

Free internet speech, gotta love it!

I dont think youre doing anything different than what me or him did. Youre telling me to ignore him yet you couldnt ignore us. I was complementing your work and he came in and attacked me for no reason at all so I replied.

21 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Keep on acting like I fucked you and left you with a child on welfare. ;)

Your insults are worse than your mods. Absolutely pathetic. I apologize to Razor for derailing his thread. Will not comment on this anymore.