WolfgangJT's Viscera (final face & final attires now shown & uploaded)

WolfgangJT

5/3:  Final face and final attires now previewed & uploaded.

Tags:

Viscera

Big Daddy V

WolfgangJT

01_Face_Final.png

02_Attire1.png

03_Attire2.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 3

Had been debating that.   Seemed to vary in shots,  just initially used the skin tone of the texture utilized.  He seemed about that tone in this shot....others,  he seems to be darker. 

d0b355dd3dviscera.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

Looks  really  good. I  too was thinking the same on the skin tone as you said many photos it seems lighter like  above with a few darker ones mixed in.  Maybe  darken it  but ever so subtle  so you find a happy medium  or not as I personally like the color as is while others might prefer the subtle  darker look.  Very very nice none the less.

looking good and I will say possibly darken that skin just a tad if you can but even if your unable to still looks decent. I like what you did with the hair choice and no doubt looks good in game 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, finished up Steiner so will be starting back with this one.   Changed the hair on this and did a trick with it that was mentioned by Rhuanico99, so there will be an update there along with another attire...going to work to build the last attire soon.  Sorry for lack of updates on this one....got wrapped up with the Cody and Steiner conversions.  Second attire likely to be a pajamas attire, since a few requested it.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I like what you've done with the hair now. I forgot he wore the pyjamas until now, having some awful flashbacks. 

Viscagra.gif

lol

9 hours ago, Deek said:

I'm going to assume it would be a ton of work, but any chance we could see a Big Daddy V attire?

Only doing Viscera...Body type choices only look good in clothing....will never have that true Big Daddy V man boob weight gain look he had as Big Daddy V to make it look right shirtless....so planned to only stick to Viscera era.

Edited by WolfgangJT

3 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

Damn you, also the thing with Lilian Garcia and Shelton Benjamin's mother ... 

For some reason you reminded me of this 

lol

Really great job here buddy ; Especially am liking the amount of face detail  done here as well as overall look and feel. Excellent work.

49 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Now uploaded.  :)

Tags:  Viscera, Big Daddy V, WolfgangJT

Awesome Man, Viscera Would Be Proud On This Model.. I Got A Request, Can You Give Braun Strowman (Updated Version) A Try?? Also I Really Still Do Recommend That 2k Hires You For The Next Game & More

This is amazing Wolfie. 

Very clever spiking his cranium then adding a hair texture to make it look like a Mohawk. Much better than the previous option lol

great work man

Edited by ReLL7thirty

On 2017-5-7 at 7:04 PM, WolfgangJT said:

That's likely my last one for the season.   I usually stop CAWing around May/June until the new game comes out.

But.... We need you? :p thanks for the awesome work and see you in 2K18?