2002-04 WWE era by TWISTOFATE 1987: UPDATED: 10/04--- WIP Randy Orton-- Jeff Hardy UPLOADED--- WIP Haas & Benjamin (Team Angle)

mrjordanreece87

hey folks :) this is nothing special tbh its mainly for my personal universe but thought I would share :p hope they are liked as always any suggestions to improve these would be cool, although the pics really don't do them justice especially Orton.

UPDATE! Thanks for suggestions with Jeff Hardy shoes being wrong way round and giving refs @WolfgangJt I added a picture of his entrance with logos looking like glow in dark paint ;) and thank you for suggestion on Randy Orton's eyes hopefully they look better? I also fixed Charlie Haas attire so stripes are lower.

HAAS & BENJAMIN: Team Angle:

z5_zpsddqdfxn6.png

JEFF HARDY: HCTP + Beware of falling objects:

z1_zpsrle6m6vj.png

z2_zpspdbwuacf.png

a1_zpsqh38ybkg.png

RANDY ORTON:

a2_zpsbu9kzptr.png

z3_zps9ey0pmym.png

Edited by mrjordanreece87
  • Like 3

thank you for feed back :)

5 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

Orton's eyes need to be smaller. That's all I can say. 

do u mean the width?

58 minutes ago, _HiBye_ said:

Really liking that armpaint work on Jeff. Especially the HCTP one. But the hardy emblem should be silver not purple.

lol forgot to change it 😂 thanks 👍

1 hour ago, OmniBLACK said:

Been waiting for you to do your classic 2003 Hardy on 2k17. Looking real nice so far. Can't wait to see it finished.

its normally my first CAW of the year lol has been since HCTP! ;)

1 hour ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I mean width yeah, since he has very small eyes.

ok man will sort it thank u 👍

1 hour ago, adamjm1990 said:

Welcome back Bro! 

good to to be back 👍

You need to reverse the colors you have on Hardy's shoes.   His boots are black with white on the top,  not the other way around.  Nice work on the paint of the HCTP attire. 

116855915.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

You need to reverse the colors you have on Hardy's shoes.   His boots are black with white on the top,  not the other way around.  Nice work on the paint of the HCTP attire. 

116855915.jpg

haha I noticed the other day I got it completely wrong on boots and forgot about it again untill now thanks man 👍 will sort it asap!

7 hours ago, OmniBLACK said:

There have been a couple occasions where his boots have been white with black on top during that era. A couple of times, not ALL the time.

yeah e.g survivor series 6 man tag match he wore them differently :) but not with these attires 👍

On 3/29/2017 at 0:24 PM, mrjordanreece87 said:

yeah e.g survivor series 6 man tag match he wore them differently :) but not with these attires 👍

He actually wore it both ways,  but the HCTP model (if that's what you are going after, assumed you were by the heading saying HCTP) had them black with white top.  Either actually works on that one, as he wore it with both versions of the shoe.  Black with white top was his more normal combination though.

vlcsnap-00040.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

He actually wore it both ways,  but the HCTP model (if that's what you are going after, assumed you were by the heading saying HCTP) had them black with white top.  Either actually works on that one, as he wore it with both versions of the shoe.  Black with white top was his more normal combination though.

vlcsnap-00040.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

maxresdefault.jpg

that is a great spot mate 👍 never knew this one might keep it how it is then as its tough getting white on top as logo appears under foot at a certain stretch ;/ the one above is vs HHH right?

Oh, also, to alleviate your issue on the color, try using one of these boots...the top and the boot change color separately.  Under pants, they will look pretty close to his.

boot.png

1st one will be more accurate, having the white go around the back of the boot.  Then you can interchange the colors as needed. ;)

116855915.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Oh, also, to alleviate your issue on the color, try using one of these boots...the top and the boot change color separately.  Under pants, they will look pretty close to his.

boot.png

1st one will be more accurate, having the white go around the back of the boot.  Then you can interchange the colors as needed. ;)

116855915.jpg

Sweet! Cheers man I like your thinking 👍 it will be better than the logo placed there thank you for these suggestions, appreciate it mate.

• Like 2