AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

Still working on Summerslam 1995.  But did complete the In Your House 3 1995 attire.

c919ed32bf.jpg

Side Note : I know that the tights had "Dudes with Attitudes HBKid" on the PPV - I kept the same color scheme but went with Heartbreak Kid instead.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

One of my favorite HBK attires of all time - Survivor Series 1995 (video preview in first post)

c9204eec5e.jpg

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 2

RAW 11.20.95 complete

d5ecd760ea.png

Side Note : He did recycle the entrance jacket and chaps from Survivor Series 1995 for this show, but the tights were different.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's HBK 1995 Mod *Work In Progress - 70% complete*
18 minutes ago, hafitz said:

Will the game crash if the ch is more than 80mb? if possible..please add the earring! I love this mod!! thank u for doing this!

Match will never load if the ch.pac is over 80mb.  Sorry, not possible.

Last one for tonight.  Made from pretty much scratch -- using my template obj and 

yobjs/textures and a color.dds file from XBOX 360 WWE 2K14 (for retro HBK), here is the Wrestlemania X attire for HBK.

defcae1042.jpg 

Side Note -- I know that he had the gimmick glasses but for two reasons I can't import them.  1.) I don't have everything I need to convert the 2K14 360 file to a 2K17 PC file, and 2.) the pack is already at the max of 79.3 MB.  I can't add anything larger or more complex.  Regular shades it is.

Video preview in first post.  This is 90% of the pack.  I have one more attire then will be looking at the official release!

• Like 2

Final attire complete.  HBK Summerslam 1995

e68a5d40ab.png

The release will coming very soon.  I need to complete the showcase video for YouTube and get everything packaged.  Thanks for all the support and Stay Tuned! :)

• Like 2

Released.  Download link in first post.  Also added two "Showcase" promo videos for the mod in the first post.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

I do most of my modding in last gen but I've been checking out your mods and heres some advice.

1. your normals and shine. you make the whole vest & chaps shine instead of the plates, mirrors and metal parts only. get more surgical with your normals.

2. the blue hearts in the 2 dudes with attitude werent metallic, they shouldnt shine.

3. you should try swapping HBK's hair with Roman Reigns hair. Roman's hair looks more like 95 HBK's hair, instead of the WM14 hair. Just use Roman's hair and recolor it.

4. Im pretty sure someone did a 2k16 version. of HBK's WMX attire upcomverted from 2k14. You should look for it.

4 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

I do most of my modding in last gen but I've been checking out your mods and heres some advice.

1. your normals and shine. you make the whole vest & chaps shine instead of the plates, mirrors and metal parts only. get more surgical with your normals.

2. the blue hearts in the 2 dudes with attitude werent metallic, they shouldnt shine.

3. you should try swapping HBK's hair with Roman Reigns hair. Roman's hair looks more like 95 HBK's hair, instead of the WM14 hair. Just use Roman's hair and recolor it.

4. Im pretty sure someone did a 2k16 version. of HBK's WMX attire upcomverted from 2k14. You should look for it.

Thanks for the advice. 

1 - Normals and shine are customized. The plates over the white chaps/vest were difficult because the white would become transparent with a certain range of alpha. No alpha would not allow the plates to shine - same with the ao for the metallic.  So it was one or the other.  I'm pretty sure each attire has its own normals depending on the material.  Which attires are you talking about specifically?  I'm a bit burnt out by this one for the moment, but I'd be happy to look at specifics at some point soon.  

2 - I'll have to go back and check, but the blue was either 50% gray alpha or none, but the silver should have been the only shine/metallic.  I'll go back and check both.  I focused on the entrance attire for this one.  I'll try to use a maximum filter on the alpha on the normal and the metallic reflection on the ao to try to thin it out some. Thanks for pointing it out.

3 - I personally like the WM14 hair which is why I kept it. I considered Roman and Helmsley (ponytail) hair as alternate but decided to keep the WM14 hair because of the customizable hair ties in his braids. I know it wasn't 100% authentic 1995 but I liked how it looked. 

4.  There is a 2K16 converted from 2K14 by Dennis but I couldn't get his permission to use it.  Additionally, I couldn't get the vest and glasses to convert correctly to 2K17 - so went with the style I did.  Creating it using the vest I had.  If you want, you can use Dennis's model and use X packer and swap the hair out and it would work.  My WM10, as is my entire mod, is all my own work without using anyone else's stuff.

I've only been doing this for a little under two weeks   I've learned a lot and this is my first effort.  Thanks for the feedback, good stuff!

Just now, DFM85 said:

amazing work dude, the video that you made are marvellous. Great job. Thanks 4 sharing

My pleasure.  Glad people are enjoying it.  The video was really fun to make.  I'm a huge HBK fan as I'm sure a lot of people are.  I'm deciding what my next project is soon!

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

If only it had the right hair styles it'd be perfect.

The hairstyles would have to exist in the game already to swap them out.

5 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The hairstyles would have to exist in the game already to swap them out.

Yeah, I know, that's the one thing that I dislike, I wish we could create them...I wonder if it's even possible to do.

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

Yeah, I know, that's the one thing that I dislike, I wish we could create them...I wonder if it's even possible to do.

You can alter an existing model but you'd lose the animation.  I personally like the WM14 hair though.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's WWE 2K17 MODS - HBK 1995, Sting 1996

New project started - Sting 1996 (post surfer, pre crow) Mod.  This is the time period where he was tagging with Luger as the WCW Tag Champs up, into the feud with The Outsiders and ultimately ending this chapter of Sting at the Fall Brawl 1996.  He would then go on to be the "Crow" Sting.

Personally, this was my favorite Sting era, so I wanted to bring the attires from 1996 to life in WWE 2K17.  

I have an amazing 30 attires planned for this pack.  Here is the first one I have completed:

WCW Nitro 1996.02.05

5b3db17c9a.jpg

(Video preview in first post).

My goal is 1-2 attires a day.  Hope to get this one out within a few weeks!  Stay Tuned!

• Like 5

Going to redo the Nitro 02/05/1996 with the correct hair.  Here is Superbrawl 1996 (with Luger v. Harlem Heat):

41012_Sample.png

Far left is the reference, the others are in game shots. 

May adjust hair again...  Still not 100% happy with it.

• Like 4

Got the hair with the front highlights completed for the Superbrawl 96 attire.  Video in first post.

41012_Sample.png 

The Nitro 1996.02.05 hair will be updated as well, since he didn't have the flat top as v1.00 of that attire shows.