AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

1 hour ago, Aj👑 said:

Can you make Bearded goldberg with his current attire ??

I will add it to my list.  Thanks.

On 3/25/2017 at 0:48 PM, Andy said:

Maybe you have some time left could you do the dx attire?

4da8e1-1490460782.jpg

@Andy I'll see if I can complete this for you since I have the pants done from his WM32 attire.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

bro you are just freaking awesome 

huge huge fan of you you are the king of smacktalks who responds to each an every smacktalker and accept there requests thanks you bro after 2-3 days surely ready to donate you thank you bro you are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are great You-Are-Seriously-Awesome.jpeg

Undertaker wm 30 attire beard is appeared during entrance but when match started his beard is disappeared so any fix for that ?

Edited by Aj👑

4 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

Undertaker wm 30 attire beard is appeared during entrance but when match started his beard is disappeared so any fix for that ?

I'll look into this 

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

X3zssAp.png

Fixed.  Link in first post.

Nope he is noT fixed yet this time he is come with pants which he was not were at Wm 30 plz check out again And make him with complete attire

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

X3zssAp.png

Fixed.  Link in first post.

Nope he is noT fixed yet this time he is come with pants which he was not were at Wm 30 plz check out again And make him with complete attire

25 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

I can try to make them tights, but it will have to go on the back burner.  I have other projects.  But I would reconsider with a donation.  Thanks.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

2ew0j9l.png 

Attire corrected.  Gutted the entire mod.  Used the core 2K15 pac, removed some of the unused 2K15 files, added some 2K17 files, and used @AlcLegacy's textures.  Corrected file in first post.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

4 minutes ago, Jules145 said:

Thank you for those Takers! You are a blessing! lol

Link for ALCLegacy's WM28 Taker port and video sample is on first post.  I think that's it for the Taker ports for now.  

xoYTrjZ.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Aj👑 said:

Hey when you gonna releasing bearded Goldberg with his current attire ??

See my first post, first section.  Thanks.

Work in progress:

RZHBI3E.png

HBK "DX Army" Attire Requested by @Andy

Having some issues with the textures under the hat (see black spots).  Working to resolve those.

Update on first post about future releases and how to download them, requests, and priority requests.  Thanks.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: HBK "DX Army" Attire (Preview), Ken Shamrock 5-Pack (RELEASED), Undertaker WM28 + WM30 (RELEASED), HBK WM32 Attire (Released), Harlem Heat (8 Attire Pack w/6 Sherri Attires RELEASED!!!), Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released!), HBK 1995 Pack (Released)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: HBK "DX Army" Attire (Complete), Ken Shamrock 5-Pack (RELEASED), Undertaker WM28 + WM30 (RELEASED), HBK WM32 Attire (Released), Harlem Heat (8 Attire Pack w/6 Sherri Attires RELEASED!!!), Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released)

It's sad to see that more and more modders publish their mods exclusively with WWE 2K+. This makes me thoughtful. I don't have anything against that tool, don't get me wrong. But IMHO it is not the right way forcing people to use one particular tool so that they can play with their favourite mods. The people should have the choice.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

It's sad to see that more and more modders publish their mods exclusively with WWE 2K+. This makes me thoughtful. I don't have anything against that tool, don't get me wrong. But IMHO it is not the right way forcing people to use one particular tool so that they can play with their favourite mods. The people should have the choice.

I know it doesn't change much but I don't care much if people literally just use my tool to download mods they could even forgo installing the pofo and moveset and use CCT instead. 

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Faarooq/Ron Simmons "Damn Shirt" Attire Mode (Released), HBK "DX Army" Attire (Complete), Ken Shamrock 5-Pack (RELEASED), Undertaker WM28 + WM30 (RELEASED), HBK WM32 Attire (Released), Harlem Heat (8 Attire Pack w/6 Sherri Attires RELEASED!!!)

Hollywood Rock (attire, custom entrance with full titantron and theme) - in first post.  Thanks.

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: The Rock "Hollywood" Mod (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme) (Complete), Faarooq/Ron Simmons "Damn Shirt" Attire Mode (Released), HBK "DX Army" Attire (Complete), Ken Shamrock 5-Pack (RELEASED), Undertaker WM28 + WM30 (RELEASED), H
4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hollywood Rock (attire, custom entrance with full titantron and theme) - in first post.  Thanks.

Should have waited until i fixed Rocks model you know, great work though :D

20 minutes ago, eri619 said:

Should have waited until i fixed Rocks model you know, great work though :D

Shouldn't be hard to swap models out 👍🏼

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) The Rock "Hollywood" Mod (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme), Faarooq/Ron Simmons "Damn Shirt" Attire Mode (Released), HBK "DX Army" Attire (Complete)

Hello everyone.  Rock Hollywood video should be coming tonight.  Also, revamped the main page first post for easier navigation.  Thanks for you all kind works, support, and the request!  And thank you again to the donors! :)