AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

Sting "Green and Black with Black Boots v2" attire from Nitro 1996.04.01 (v. The Giant)

fa2a0516b8.jpg

The facepaint was challenging due to the difficulty of getting good references.  Sting and The Giant brawled at the start of Nitro and was non-stop action.  So Sting's left side is my best guess.

Video sample will come later tonight/tomorrow morning.

4 more to go in this pack!

• Like 1

Had a heck of a time with the jacket.  Close as I can get it.  I don't have the objects for the swinging beads that he has.  

0485d078b5.jpg

Video in first post.  Also posted a video for the Black and Green v2 attire from the previous post.

3 more attires for the Pack 1 Release!

Sting "Rainbow with Purple, Cyan, & Blue Paint and Pink Boots" attire from WCW Nitro 1996.04.22 (+ Lex Luger v. Ric Flair + The Giant)  

1f1f61a374.jpg

Video Sample in first post of this thread!

This one took a little longer than expected because of the gradient work on the facepaint and having to freehand the text down the side of the tights.  I'm pleased with the turn out.  Glad this one is done so I can use the tights as a template since he used this style several more times during mid to late 1996.

2 more attires to go for this pack release!

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1

Sting "Rainbow with Light Blue & Black Paint and Light Blue Boots" attire from WCW Nitro 1996.04.29 (+ Lex Luger v. Harlem Heat)

34beecc321.jpg

This one wasn't too difficult.  Getting the edge of Sting's left eye paint was a bit tedious but got it done.  Video will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

One more to go for Pack Release! :) 

Sting "Purple & Yellow 29 and Yellow Boots with Classic Jacket" attire from WCW Nitro 1996.05.06 (v. Lord Steven Regal)

49e382c473.jpg

This one wasn't too hard at all.

Fun Fact:  The "29" on this attire is a promotion of the "WCW" race car they had for the NASCAR races in 1996.  Sting was a mascot for the car.

Going to try to get the video previews for this attire and the previous one, put together a quick "Pack 1" preview video, update the moveset/pofo (if needed), and then upload the Pack 1 release.  Hopefully, you should see the release within the next 48 hours!

Edited by AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS - WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack, HBK 1995 (Released)
1 minute ago, Anti Roman Inc. said:

Sting Looks Great Could You Create Main Event Mafia Attire FOR Sting!

Perhaps.  I wasn't a fan of TNA but I'll look into it

Videos updated on first page:

• Sting : Nitro 1996.04.29
  • Sting : Nitro 1996.05.06
  • Harlem Heat (2K16 Port)

60730dba1d.jpg

Sting 1996 Pack 1 coming very soon!

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS - WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Harlem Heat (Complete 2K16 Port Released), Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack, HBK 1995 (Released)
4 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

A HUUUUUUUUGE thank you for all your work, especially for Harlem Heat! 

Love it!

Harlem Heat Port link in first post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iamtheVP said:

Dude you deserve more reps!

Wonderful work so far.

Thanks for your support.  I appreciate it. 

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS - Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released!), WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Harlem Heat (Complete 2K16 Port Released), HBK 1995 10 Attire Pack (Released)

Sting 1996 Pack 1 Released - Video Promo and Link in first post.

And now... work begins on Pack 2!

• Like 1

Awesome work on the Sting pack :D Just downloaded and tested, looking great :) The renders need some work though btw, Sting is too "big"/not enough of his body is showing! A lot of their lower waist region is usually showing also ;)

On 29/04/2017 at 9:09 PM, Anti Roman Inc. said:

Sting Looks Great Could You Create Main Event Mafia Attire FOR Sting!

On 29/04/2017 at 9:10 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Perhaps.  I wasn't a fan of TNA but I'll look into it

It'd basically be your GM attire but with some sunglasses ;)

Edited by 4 Life

2 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Awesome work on the Sting pack :D Just downloaded and tested, looking great :) The renders need some work though btw, Sting is too "big"/not enough of his body is showing! A lot of their lower waist region is usually showing also ;)

It'd basically be your GM attire but with some sunglasses ;)

I see.  The render was a last minute deal. I can change it :)  Thanks!

Fixed Meng's hair.  The Faces Of Fear version is complete.

a0f85279d2.jpg

Also ported Col. Robert Parker from 2K15 as a bonus.

@LordJustice17 got me motivated to make a matching Barbarian, so going to start on that.  Once The Faces of Fear are complete, will start back on Pack 2 of Sting 1996.

(Needed Meng for the Promo video for Sting 1996).

May do a Meng release/video, but may just do a Faces Of Fear release video instead.

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 3

So the Barbarian project is probably abandon.  But I will be releasing Meng hopefully tonight.  Here is a preview of the custom titantron I put together for him (did not like using the Haku own from 2K16):

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS - Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released!), Meng (Dungeon of Doom - Release), WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Harlem Heat (Complete 2K16 Port Released), HBK 1995 10 Attire Pack (Released)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS - Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released!), Meng (Dungeon of Doom - Release), WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Harlem Heat (Complete 2K16 Port Released), HBK 1995 10 Attire Pack (Released), Kane '02 Retro (2K15 Port) (Released)

Per request from my YouTube channel : Kane '02 Port from 2K15 with Hair Animation in first post.

Also, I have started a tutorial thread as well on how to Port from 2K15/2K16 to 2K17.  The Kane '02 was the example I used.

Sting "Rainbow with Light Blue & Black Paint and Light Blue Boots v2" Attire from WCW Saturday Night 1996.05.18 (v. Meng) *COMPLETE*

13a7840dab.jpg

Used a new hair model that's different from Pack 2.  This pack will likely have multiple hair models.

Video sample in first post.

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Sting 1996 30 Attire Pack (Pack 1 Released!), Meng (Faces Of Fear Attire Released), WCW Lord Steven Regal (Released), Harlem Heat (2K16 Port Released), HBK 1995 10 Attire Pack (Released), Kane '02 (2K15 Done) Sgt. (2K16 Done)

Sgt. Slaughter 2K16 Port with an additional attire released.  Video in first post.

174310577b.jpg

The video on how the Sgt. mod was made is "Tutorial 2" on my Tutorial thread : 

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 3