AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

Took a break today and recorded a match with Owen accompanying Bret and him at ringside to test out a few things.  Thought I would share : 

Enjoy!

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 2

Owen Hart : One Night Only 1997 ("2x Slammy Winner" Attire 3)

nh6REk.jpg

He only wore this attire once to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

Owen Hart's Final Attire : Backlash 1999 ("OH" Attire)

qkToNc.jpg

In addition to the 20 completed, I'll be doing 10 more retro Owen attires to complete the series.  

NJPW, Stampede, WCW tryout, and Rocket 1993 (Blue Attire version).  Stay Tuned!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 10/3/2017 at 7:19 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Can you  elaborate ? 

Sorry man. Got busy with life. That's why the delay in reply. What I meant was this. His eyes should be more visible from side. You have reworked and it certainly looks better than before. But still there is a small problem. Again thank you for doing Owen pack. Really looking forward to this :)

1237.jpg

Edited by Refat

1 hour ago, Refat said:

Sorry man. Got busy with life. That's why the delay in reply. What I meant was this. His eyes should be more visible from side. You have reworked and it certainly looks better than before. But still there is a small problem. Again thank you for doing Owen pack. Really looking forward to this :)

1237.jpg

The eye isn't going to get any better.  The way the face is molded, you can't get the eyes perfect.  There's going to be a gap from the side.

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The eye isn't going to get any better.  The way the face is molded, you can't get the eyes perfect.  There's going to be a gap from the side.

who was the base model?

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's 2K17 MODS: That's all for now! See you guys for 2K18!
On 01/10/2017 at 1:56 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

They are listed under LeonRick. 

Hey dude, still can't find these on there. Have updated to latest version. Have they been removed? Do you have any other links please? 

Hello everyone.  All of my WWE 2k17 mods now have public links.  I hope you all enjoy them.  I'll be 100% focusing on WWE 2k18 moving forward.

If you use my mods in videos, please give me a shoutout or link people back to this thread.  I'd appreciate it.

If you want to use my mods, the modded objects, or textures, please send me a PM before doing so.  

Thank you all for your support.  I'll be locking this thread as I won't be updating anything else in WWE 2k17.

• Like 2