[SOLVED] Winning animation porting help

UTKR

How can I port CM Punk's winning animations by Pozzum? Pozzum's sheet has 2 columns - face and heel for winning animation. Do I have to modify both values? Also how to port his championship winning animation (solo and with Paul Heyman both)? 

Championship entrance and normal entrance have different values in Pozzum's table but the winning animation only has face and heel. 

Can anyone tell how to port so that I am able to use all 3 winning animations? 

Edited by UTKR
Solved

4 hours ago, UTKR said:

How can I port CM Punk's winning animations by Pozzum? Pozzum's sheet has 2 columns - face and heel for winning animation. Do I have to modify both values? Also how to port his championship winning animation (solo and with Paul Heyman both)? 

Championship entrance and normal entrance have different values in Pozzum's table but the winning animation only has face and heel. 

Can anyone tell how to port so that I am able to use all 3 winning animations? 

One animation is used when you set the wrestler as face, one when he's a heel. You can set them both to the same if you like, or set them to different ones if you would like him to celebrate differently depending or whether he's heel of face. Championship victory animations also have a heel and a face version each.

I assume you wish to apply the winning animation to the character in the game and you have already ported/copied the winning animations from an older game.
I recommend loading up the .moveset file in the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and making the edits there, as you can easily set all of the animations there. You can export your current .moveset file form the game right into the Data Editor using Custom Character Tools 2017, make changes and then reinject it into the game via CCT. It's much easier and less error prone than making your edits in cheat engine and there are way more settings there than what's listed in Pozzum's memory table.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:23 PM, Cave Waverider said:

One animation is used when you set the wrestler as face, one when he's a heel. You can set them both to the same if you like, or set them to different ones if you would like him to celebrate differently depending or whether he's heel of face. Championship victory animations also have a heel and a face version each.

I assume you wish to apply the winning animation to the character in the game and you have already ported/copied the winning animations from an older game.
I recommend loading up the .moveset file in the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and making the edits there, as you can easily set all of the animations there. You can export your current .moveset file form the game right into the Data Editor using Custom Character Tools 2017, make changes and then reinject it into the game via CCT. It's much easier and less error prone than making your edits in cheat engine and there are way more settings there than what's listed in Pozzum's memory table.

Thank you very much. Works perfectly fine.