Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania 6 Attire

laddanator

I think the second attire for Ultimate Warrior in 2K17 sucks! :( This WM6 attire has the 2K17 hair physics. Backup your ch25412.pac, then delete the ch25412.pac. Put my attire pac in it's place. Just that simple!  :)  Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania 6; one of the best matches of all time! :)

https://mega.nz/#!V58kFBIR!O6AVimWCSummxLFIt8BK9u4V2CICzycVv0WAscpUnHg

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I love his entrance, It always looks like he is shaking the rope to the beat of his theme :D   Thanks for sharing this.

I have been a fan of UW, since day one! :) This is my very first "mod" to post, and I'm glad it's the Ultimate one! :)

28 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I have been a fan of UW, since day one! :) This is my very first "mod" to post, and I'm glad it's the Ultimate one! :)

Awesome!  I wish I could have lived through the Golden Era, was a little before my time, my first ever PPV I got to watch as a kid was King of the Ring 1998 when I was like 9 0_0..... yeah, needless to say I was a bit of a mark at that point :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Awesome!  I wish I could have lived through the Golden Era, was a little before my time, my first ever PPV I got to watch as a kid was King of the Ring 1998 when I was like 9 0_0..... yeah, needless to say I was a bit of a mark at that point :D 

You guys are making me feel old! Lol I actually saw the Hogan vs Warrior WM6 match live. 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, laddanator said:

You guys are making me feel old! Lol I actually saw the Hogan vs Warrior WM6 match live. 🙂

Well we'll feel old together, think you'll port the other attires so we have hair physic? That'd be awesome.

7 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Well we'll feel old together, think you'll port the other attires so we have hair physic? That'd be awesome.

Probably so. It's time consuming, but I'd like to do more ports. 🙂

12 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Probably so. It's time consuming, but I'd like to do more ports. 🙂

It must be, wish I had the knowledge to help for that, instead I'll focus on many audio thing this year (the no commentary mod, having all the audio name to replace anyone and HD theme song with the correct reverb and volume)

For Warrior, on top of my head there would be SNME '89, Summerslam'91 (2k15), Summerslam '88, WM12, WrestleMania 7. (Since we have Live '91 + SS '90 and now your WM6 )

2 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

It must be, wish I had the knowledge to help for that, instead I'll focus on many audio thing this year (the no commentary mod, having all the audio name to replace anyone and HD theme song with the correct reverb and volume)

For Warrior, on top of my head there would be SNME '89, Summerslam'91 (2k15), Summerslam '88, WM12, WrestleMania 7. (Since we have Live '91 + SS '90 and now your WM6 )

Nice! That would be a huge help! Do you happen to have Heath Slater screen select name ID, and entrance name ID from the ra pac?

28 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Nice! That would be a huge help! Do you happen to have Heath Slater screen select name ID, and entrance name ID from the ra pac?

I'm ID'ing them right now and it's a pain to do, (I should finish the commentary first, but it seems there's also files in the comms so it'll take a while BUT I'm trying to get it done asap. I nearly took out Curtis Axel for Roddy Piper (just need to find 'And Curtis Axel') and yes, I did create the 'Roddy Piper has been eliminated' which I'll also have in the thread I had for the mod, as I'll try to do a 'workshop' thread so I put everything there for people to use as they want.

• Like 2

About that Hogan boa fix you made:  I remember you mentioned something about him walking out like Shamrock because of the "run-in", does that mean if he had his original Hollywood ramp motion that the run-in button won't show up?  Just wondering, if that's the case, I might try to use Data Editor to give him Scott Hall for the ramp :D 

Also, just wanted to tell you(in case you haven't tried yet) I did a run in with Hogan and the boa stayed on and animated perfectly, great job on that fix :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

how do you change from  ch25412 to ch25422?  I already have 2 warriors it would be nice if this was the third attire so i don't lose the second attire.  I used to be able to do it easy in Hex editor and i did change it inside but it's not working. And i have warrior's 10 attires unlocked. Last year it worked everytime i did that. Or does it work out that the remaining 8 attires will be the one I'm trying not to replace?

Edited by BillyTheKid
more specific

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 9:59 PM, BillyTheKid said:

how do you change from  ch25412 to ch25422?  I already have 2 warriors it would be nice if this was the third attire so i don't lose the second attire.  I used to be able to do it easy in Hex editor and i did change it inside but it's not working. And i have warrior's 10 attires unlocked. Last year it worked everytime i did that. Or does it work out that the remaining 8 attires will be the one I'm trying not to replace?

You have to inject the patch into a 2k16 pac file in order to change the ID number inside with hex. Can't change ID number inside with hex anymore with the shdc 2K17 pac stuff.

Edited by laddanator

11 hours ago, laddanator said:

You have to inject the patch into a 2k16 pac file in order to change the ID number inside with hex. Can't change ID number inside with hex anymore with the shdc 2K17 pac stuff.

Don't you love how much 2k "supports" modding?... :/ 

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Don't you love how much 2k "supports" modding?... :/ 

I feel it's only going to get worse. I wouldn't doubt the next game will have a special driver like UEFI does before it will load a pac. Both files talk to each other. The game has one half, and the pac files the other. If the files don't match or sync, it's a no go. I hope I'm wrong, but..... 

4 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I feel it's only going to get worse. I wouldn't doubt the next game will have a special driver like UEFI does before it will load a pac. Both files talk to each other. The game has one half, and the pac files the other. If the files don't match or sync, it's a no go. I hope I'm wrong, but..... 

Yeah, unless they either release a developers kit, or DRASTICALLY improve the game/roster somehow, this is likely the last WWE game I will get, especially knowing that it's going to be like $90 to get the full game....  They will sucker everyone in with an Undertaker story mode next year, you watch.  I will rent it on console just to play that :D 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Yeah, unless they either release a developers kit, or DRASTICALLY improve the game/roster somehow, this is likely the last WWE game I will get, especially knowing that it's going to be like $90 to get the full game....  They will sucker everyone in with an Undertaker story mode next year, you watch.  I will rent it on console just to play that :D 

I've about done made up my mind until they bring Hogan, back, I'm done with the games and WWE as well. I couldn't help thinking when I was doing the pack how much work goes into a feller that should be in every damn game anyway! Lol Plum ridiculous that Hogan, out of all people has to modded to be in a WWE game when he made the WWE! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2017 at 9:18 PM, laddanator said:

Ah Okay, thanks

@laddanatorHow did you manage to inject the 2K17 hair? I'm working on a Warrior 10 attire pack and I can't get the bloody 2K16 hairs to animate for love nor money. 

Scratch that, rebuilt his '16 pac and now the hair animates, but his bloody tassles don't argh