Undertaker with Bearer urn entrance

motishow

How can i asign the entrance with Paul Bearer urn entrance  with undertaker?

If i chose undertaker with manager i ca'nt use that entrance.

thanks

Edited by motishow

3 hours ago, motishow said:

How can i asign the entrance with Paul Bearer urn entrance  with undertaker?

If i chose undertaker with manager i ca'nt use that entrance.

thanks

ok bro i fixed this myself to here is how i did it, use data editor, memorize which undertaker bearer entrance you wanna use if i remember right its number 2. use data editor to add them as a team. In team name Do "Undertaker with Paul Bearer" set music and undertaker as 1 Bearer as 2 and entrance as undertake paul bearer 2 . save data with data editor as a slot way down the list like example 100 idk if there is 100 slots lol ;) btw even tho bearer is a manager you can add him 2 a team in data editor ;) now load 2k16 and inject new team info to whatever slot and save the game, go to teams they should be there. now when u pick bearer as a manger for the undertaker he will come out with urn ohhhhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss, yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss he will :)  Hope that helps you, Let me know if it works for you or if you need more help brother!

btw this will override the stupid manger entrance bearer and taker have together 2k had also so dont worry lol

Edited by Wizard3