WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

7 hours ago, motishow said:

pozzum , i have used this awsome program without problems, now i don't know the reason but all time i try to execute the program it doen's start. I have reinstalled it but no luck.

thanks

I've heard reports of this and I'm unsure of the issues however I've known that if they delete the settings.bin from the appdata / pozzum folder it seems to fix itself.

44 minutes ago, filanawzays said:

next full release on friday right?

Might need another day want to try and finish the code that supports Data Editor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pozzum said:

I've heard reports of this and I'm unsure of the issues however I've known that if they delete the settings.bin from the appdata / pozzum folder it seems to fix itself.

Might need another day want to try and finish the code that supports Data Editor.

Unfortunately I am having the same problem. Perhaps it could be that I don't have the settings.bin included in my installation or on my computer to begin with. Using Windows 10 with the latest updates and the tool worked as expected during the first week with it. 

Edited by ContraFan

6 hours ago, ContraFan said:

Unfortunately I am having the same problem. Perhaps it could be that I don't have the settings.bin included in my installation or on my computer to begin with. Using Windows 10 with the latest updates and the tool worked as expected during the first week with it. 

the settings .bin is created by the program every time you close it try going to the search windows in the bottom right and going to %appdata%\pozzum

Hi, I don't know if it has been asked, but I can't find in game the mods that I download using this tool. Could it be because time ago I used the attire unlocker? If someone knows how to solve it would be helpful

1 hour ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi, I don't know if it has been asked, but I can't find in game the mods that I download using this tool. Could it be because time ago I used the attire unlocker? If someone knows how to solve it would be helpful

IT doesn't yet automatically add attires or set the attire numbers automatically.  so you may need to use @Cave Waverider 's data editor to set your attires right.

so before the wwe2k17+ update theres my plus superstars have many problems like when i selcet akira tozawa when i play theres shane douglas ! so i think now it fixed on that new update but when i open the wwe2k17+ after the last update it give me that

Edited by pozzum

Thank you for the great tool :) , can you please advise as every time I try to start the tool today  but it asks for an must update 2.0 after updating it  shows a new icon with blue color and every time I try it says update must be done although I already did ? plus I uninstalled and reinstalled and same issue .

please help ?

52 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

so before the wwe2k17+ update theres my plus superstars have many problems like when i selcet akira tozawa when i play theres shane douglas ! so i think now it fixed on that new update but when i open the wwe2k17+ after the last update it give me that

This may have to do with some of the errors I fixed with Carmella.  I'm looking at it now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pozzum said:

This may have to do with some of the errors I fixed with Carmella.  I'm looking at it now.

14904577559461.jpg      problem dont fix with that update frome some minutes   

ahh ok i will download it from your thread and reinstall it from first and try

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

Version 0.0.2.02 out now.  I would suggest everyone rerun the first time setup if you get errors.

Couldn't find the file !!! and it always give me "injection failed"

Please help 

5 hours ago, pozzum said:

IT doesn't yet automatically add attires or set the attire numbers automatically.  so you may need to use @Cave Waverider 's data editor to set your attires right.

So if I want to add the 2k15 Bray Wyatt Attire what do I have to do?

3 hours ago, ahmedady said:

14904577559461.jpg      problem dont fix with that update frome some minutes   

ahh ok i will download it from your thread and reinstall it from first and try

The Answer to this issue is the button RERUN SETUP in the OPTIONS menu.

58 minutes ago, pozzum said:

The Answer to this issue is the button RERUN SETUP in the OPTIONS menu.

urghhhh..wwe2k17+ finally fixed with rerun setup but noow i have ablank mods names again !!!!

Edited by ahmedady

I have the same issue as someone above. I was having an issue so I re-installed 2k17+ but now it won't open at all.
I went to the AppData folder to delete the settings.bin but I don't have a settings.bin since it hasn't ran since I re-installed.

17 hours ago, baken1942 said:

I have the same issue as someone above. I was having an issue so I re-installed 2k17+ but now it won't open at all.
I went to the AppData folder to delete the settings.bin but I don't have a settings.bin since it hasn't ran since I re-installed.

I forgot to update the linked installer.  I will be uploading it soon.  Apologies.

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Wait, how do I update it ? Do I have to remove everything and install again ? Sorry to ask, because I'm not on my PC at the moment.

Working on a more user friendly fix that will automatically download the missing pac plus files if you are missing them.  Should be out shortly. (couple hours after testing)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I forgot to update the linked installer.  I will be uploading it soon.  Apologies.

Awesome. Right now I seem to have a bigger issue. I was getting crashes in the game as well so I decided to uninstall it and re-install, now I can't even get the game to start up. It crashes on the loading screen. So I have to figure that out first now.

31 minutes ago, baken1942 said:

Awesome. Right now I seem to have a bigger issue. I was getting crashes in the game as well so I decided to uninstall it and re-install, now I can't even get the game to start up. It crashes on the loading screen. So I have to figure that out first now.

You likely Have an uncleared ChunkCache File. Unless you completely deleted your WWE 2K17 Folder THen in my experience reinstalling will end up with modded files existing.

ALSO 

Version 0.0.2.03 released with additional Bug Fixes to PacPlus that will automatically notify you to download the Pac Plus Files if they are not found in the Pac Plus Injection Process. 

Edited by pozzum

2 hours ago, pozzum said:

You likely Have an uncleared ChunkCache File. Unless you completely deleted your WWE 2K17 Folder THen in my experience reinstalling will end up with modded files existing.

ALSO 

Version 0.0.2.03 released with additional Bug Fixes to PacPlus that will automatically notify you to download the Pac Plus Files if they are not found in the Pac Plus Injection Process. 

That's what it was. Thanks! And thanks for the update.

Question: I downloaded the CM Punk mod, it injected and said I needed to restart the game for it to show. I did that but I don't see it anywhere...

Edited by baken1942