pozzum

WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

Alexa Blissed Off
13 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I would say you would have to restart depending on when you downloaded the animation.  It has to be restarted after you download it for the game to know that the files it there.

I cannot say weather that will fix your issue however as I do not recall what the animation I uploaded looked like as there is a slight chance there would be a second seperate animation that I may have missed.  This would have to be back checked at some point.  Thank you.

Nevermind, it works now. I had to restart like you said. Thanks for adding the animations they are awesome! Even the breakout move works with the new animations, unbelievable! Thanks again Pozzum for all of your hard work and support!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

dokoham

any news about upcoming 2k18+?

Bookerman

Hmmm. Seems like the server is down again.

TheGreatLiukage

Probably mentioned before, but is there any minimum amount to donate for increased download limit?

pozzum
6 hours ago, Bookerman said:

Hmmm. Seems like the server is down again.

Should be back up now.

2 hours ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

Probably mentioned before, but is there any minimum amount to donate for increased download limit?

2k17+ has no minimum just make sure you mention that in the donation message so I know to send you the code.

• Too Sweet 1

TheGreatLiukage
7 hours ago, pozzum said:

Should be back up now.

2k17+ has no minimum just make sure you mention that in the donation message so I know to send you the code.

DONE!

Magius74

I'm confused, is this tool not supported anymore just because 2k18 came out?? I finally downloaded this tool because I just started playing 2k17 and I have always thought this tool would be awesome to use for it. But after I install it it says that it can not download an update. Then it says it can not connect to an Sql servers. Then When I finally get through all the setup for confirming DLC it tries to download PAC + files and it can't and then says injection failed. After all this I finally get the mod menu and nothing works. When I click on a button it gives me some sort of error about loading assets.

I will admit I am still new to modding and perhaps I am doing something wrong but it seems that there are alot of online resources that this tool needs to work that are simply unreachable. I wonder if that means that this amazing tool has a limited lifespan. Is that the plan going forward Pozzum? I you planing to only crate tools that work for the current game. Not complaining or anything just wanting to know what the plan is for you fantastic tools. I really appreciate the tools you have crated in the past, sorry I am just always late to the party when I eventually start to try and use them.

VonCurry
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:23 AM, Magius74 said:

I'm confused, is this tool not supported anymore just because 2k18 came out?? I finally downloaded this tool because I just started playing 2k17 and I have always thought this tool would be awesome to use for it. But after I install it it says that it can not download an update. Then it says it can not connect to an Sql servers. Then When I finally get through all the setup for confirming DLC it tries to download PAC + files and it can't and then says injection failed. After all this I finally get the mod menu and nothing works. When I click on a button it gives me some sort of error about loading assets.

I will admit I am still new to modding and perhaps I am doing something wrong but it seems that there are alot of online resources that this tool needs to work that are simply unreachable. I wonder if that means that this amazing tool has a limited lifespan. Is that the plan going forward Pozzum? I you planing to only crate tools that work for the current game. Not complaining or anything just wanting to know what the plan is for you fantastic tools. I really appreciate the tools you have crated in the past, sorry I am just always late to the party when I eventually start to try and use them.

It still "works", however I've yet to find a successful download that doesn't crash my game for me. 

Magius74

@VonCurry, yeah I finally did get this to "work" but it want's to run first time setup everytime and none of the mods that I have downloaded "Stick". I inject them, go to My WWE and make a slight change in order to force a save and then the next time I launch the game my mods are gone. I have of course disabled steam cloud sync. Not sure why this doesn't really function correctly and it seems everyone has moved on so there is not real help here or future development on this tool.

AznBlusuazn
46 minutes ago, Magius74 said:

@VonCurry, yeah I finally did get this to "work" but it want's to run first time setup everytime and none of the mods that I have downloaded "Stick". I inject them, go to My WWE and make a slight change in order to force a save and then the next time I launch the game my mods are gone. I have of course disabled steam cloud sync. Not sure why this doesn't really function correctly and it seems everyone has moved on so there is not real help here or future development on this tool.

Sounds like they aren’t in the right slot.  When you download them make sure you are putting them starting attire slot 0 (1st attire). You can also use the Edit PACH file button to change the attire slot for the Ch pac file. Also make sure you are putting them in the pac\ch in your WWE 2k17 install folder. 

Magius74

@AznBlusuazn Thanks for the tip. I will work on that, I did have success on one attire change this morning the real challenge is getting new wrestlers installed I have has zero success on that end. I might give up on that any way since I can't find a way to change their renders anyway and having a silhouette for them on the menu bothers me for some reason. Thanks again for the help, it is appreciated.

AznBlusuazn
Just now, Magius74 said:

@AznBlusuazn Thanks for the tip. I will work on that, I did have success on one attire change this morning the real challenge is getting new wrestlers installed I have has zero success on that end. I might give up on that any way since I can't find a way to change their renders anyway and having a silhouette for them on the menu bothers me for some reason. Thanks again for the help, it is appreciated.

All mods will be shadow renders unless you replace a character that already exists in the game.  This has been the case since 2k15.

Chris2000

Hey guys

I am trying to do several things. firstly I keep getting an error message when I click on Download Mods using the tool ,the message says

Unhandled exception has occured in your application

If anyone can let me know how to fix this let me know, i had it working before i started editing cutscenes

XfallofparadiseX

Is this tool still being supported for 2k17? Mine won't for some reason. 

thczy80

is it possible to get Matt Riddle from Julian on 2k18+ bro?