WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

4 hours ago, pozzum said:

I need to get permission from them, is there anyone in particular?  I slowly ask people when I have the free time to add the backlog of mods.

I would like to be able download Tekkens mods tbf as he has some really amazing mods on game

9 hours ago, SonofJoker87 said:

I would like to be able download Tekkens mods tbf as he has some really amazing mods on game

@tekken57 has previously stated that he wants to keep his mods through his own distribution and he somewhat disagrees with me trying to make installation easier as it can stagnate the community in his view.  I would suggest going to his thread and downloading his mods as there are still plenty of great tools to help you install them including ones made from tekken himself.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pozzum said:

@tekken57 has previously stated that he wants to keep his mods through his own distribution and he somewhat disagrees with me trying to make installation easier as it can stagnate the community in his view.  I would suggest going to his thread and downloading his mods as there are still plenty of great tools to help you install them including ones made from tekken himself.

O right thats abit lame tbh o well nevermind ill just keep using your tool as had no issues

2 hours ago, Rey_Mysterio_619 said:

WHat is the code you paste in ? how to get the code? 

I do everythhing like you in video, but cant get Rey Mysterio, there is just a dummy :S

you shouldn't need any code to get rey.

If you mean Dummy as in there is noi render that is completely normal.

When you download your first rey you may need to double check that is set to attire 0 as the program currently has no way to detect what attires you have installed.

How to get this CODE ( Get code) it was to fast, didnt see it. Can you paste here the code ? thx. Everytime i wanna inject a superstar comes the message " File injected.To add another pacs please restart game.  "

19 hours ago, Rey_Mysterio_619 said:

How to get this CODE ( Get code) it was to fast, didnt see it. Can you paste here the code ? thx. Everytime i wanna inject a superstar comes the message " File injected.To add another pacs please restart game.  "

The codes are not required.You need to restart the game for every pac you download.

I tried searching for any help but I couldn't find any solution..so my apologies if this has already been asked or this is the wrong place to ask..

I've gone to download mode in WWE 2k17+ and I've downloaded a new superstar and when I injected the superstar into the game it said it injected fine.

I went into Edit Superstars and saw the new wrestler was there and changed their reaction from boo to cheer and then I backed out to the main menu and closed the game and restarted it and when it reopened the wrestler was not there.

Am I doing something wrong? Could something be causing it not to work properly?

As a note, everytime I load WWE 2k17+ it asks me to go to the select player menu so that it could detect the DLC..I was under the impression it only asks the first time you load PAC plus. Is that related to it?

Thanks for any help.

54 minutes ago, deuxv said:

I tried searching for any help but I couldn't find any solution..so my apologies if this has already been asked or this is the wrong place to ask..

I've gone to download mode in WWE 2k17+ and I've downloaded a new superstar and when I injected the superstar into the game it said it injected fine.

I went into Edit Superstars and saw the new wrestler was there and changed their reaction from boo to cheer and then I backed out to the main menu and closed the game and restarted it and when it reopened the wrestler was not there.

Am I doing something wrong? Could something be causing it not to work properly?

As a note, everytime I load WWE 2k17+ it asks me to go to the select player menu so that it could detect the DLC..I was under the impression it only asks the first time you load PAC plus. Is that related to it?

Thanks for any help.

That does sound like that'd be the issue as you are probably not seeing that wrestler because he is in a pac plus slot.

So I'm guessing that you don't have the DLC and you are perhaps hitting the cancel button I will look into how to make that process work correctly if it is not currently. 

Perhaps try hitting the pac plus button the menu instead of loading the program with the game loaded in the interim to see if that works temporarily.

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

That does sound like that'd be the issue as you are probably not seeing that wrestler because he is in a pac plus slot.

So I'm guessing that you don't have the DLC and you are perhaps hitting the cancel button I will look into how to make that process work correctly if it is not currently. 

Perhaps try hitting the pac plus button the menu instead of loading the program with the game loaded in the interim to see if that works temporarily.

Ok that does make sense. I do have the DLCs though and when I select all the wrestlers like Wolfpack sting and sycho Sid it detects it fine but everytime I open WWE 2k17+ it asks me to do that for some reason.

I'll try your method and let you know what results I get. Thanks for the quick reply and great work with the program.

I'm creating a new video for my youtube channel. I have a question involving the match editor. I'm attempting to edit a hardcore title match where the champion does his entrance first and the challenger 2nd. By default, the champion always enters 2nd. Is there a way to solve this with the match editor? I'm trying not to have to do a lot of video/audio editing and this would be a major help in getting my next video released sooner.

1 hour ago, Matt6sic6 said:

I'm creating a new video for my youtube channel. I have a question involving the match editor. I'm attempting to edit a hardcore title match where the champion does his entrance first and the challenger 2nd. By default, the champion always enters 2nd. Is there a way to solve this with the match editor? I'm trying not to have to do a lot of video/audio editing and this would be a major help in getting my next video released sooner.

Yeah I have no clue how that would be accomplished.

3 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Have you tried swapping the slots around, so the champion is in the first slot while the challenger is in the second?

5 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

Have you tried swapping the slots around, so the champion is in the first slot while the challenger is in the second?

I did, after injecting it and starting the match the entrances didn't change. Seems that champions are hardcoded to enter 2nd. No matter. I was able to make my video with a lot of editing. I didn't really want to do that as it's very time consuming, but the job is done.

• 2 weeks later...

What is difference between using cheat engine and 2k17+

For those who migrated from 2k15 have easier times using cheat engine

So any difference?

On 9/11/2017 at 8:50 PM, Matt6sic6 said:

The best thing is record their entrances individually

I don't think its possible or wait

Set up a normal match, at least the champion will come with title

So record this phase and then set up the match u want and record the match

13 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

What is difference between using cheat engine and 2k17+

For those who migrated from 2k15 have easier times using cheat engine

So any difference?

The pofo / moveset injector is only part of plus.

Download tool for modders that don't want pirates downloading their work.

Match Type Editor

Hp editor (Finishers stamina ect)

Pac plus (and extra 100+ character slots)

Title Editor (Change existing titles edit histories ect)

Easy menus for DLC movement, Genderswaping and npc / manager unlocks

6 hours ago, pozzum said:

The pofo / moveset injector is only part of plus.

Download tool for modders that don't want pirates downloading their work.

Match Type Editor

Hp editor (Finishers stamina ect)

Pac plus (and extra 100+ character slots)

Title Editor (Change existing titles edit histories ect)

Easy menus for DLC movement, Genderswaping and npc / manager unlocks

Everything is possible except what were the 100+ character slots?

Well 2k17+ is great but how did you achieve that?

12 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Everything is possible except what were the 100+ character slots?

Well 2k17+ is great but how did you achieve that?

I took my knowledge from doing the cheat tables for the previous games and building it into a program.

As for how to get the extra slots I've explained it to a few people who I can trust to not make a version for a pirated version. so even if I somehow leave the community other should be able to recreate it in future years.

On 9/23/2017 at 2:00 AM, pozzum said:

I took my knowledge from doing the cheat tables for the previous games and building it into a program.

As for how to get the extra slots I've explained it to a few people who I can trust to not make a version for a pirated version. so even if I somehow leave the community other should be able to recreate it in future years.

Thoughful of you...

Willing to tell me?

And plus can I create a new program using your info

And which languages do you know?

3 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Thoughful of you...

Willing to tell me?

And plus can I create a new program using your info

And which languages do you know?

Why do you want to recreate a program that Pozzum has already created wonderfully. It's not like he charges for the program and you're making a free version.

1 hour ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Contribution and Fame

then find something new.  It'd take a few years for me to trust you with that type of information based on your previous posts of specifically catering to piracy users.

• Glorious 1

4 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Contribution and Fame

Contributing the same exact thing that has already been contributed isn't a true contribution. And fame? If fame is your goal then you're in the wrong area. No one is getting famous off a wrestling game. Also, trying to get famous off of the hard work of others is the scummiest of scum.

Bullshit has a very obvious smell, and your posts smell like they were typed in a barn.

11 hours ago, pozzum said:

then find something new.  It'd take a few years for me to trust you with that type of information based on your previous posts of specifically catering to piracy users.

Yeah, I understand that, its fine and somewhat right. Maybe I ll try to look some memory tables for 2k18

9 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Contributing the same exact thing that has already been contributed isn't a true contribution. And fame? If fame is your goal then you're in the wrong area. No one is getting famous off a wrestling game. Also, trying to get famous off of the hard work of others is the scummiest of scum.

Bullshit has a very obvious smell, and your posts smell like they were typed in a barn.

Ok_ I get it

And no need to be so offended

Version 4.0 Released

So with 2K18 PC being announced so soon I have no reason to hold onto this as much.

I've changed the downloads a bit so that there are 10 downloads per 12 hours rather than 5 downloads per 6 hours. 

This also goes with Modder Codes and Donate Codes adjusted accordingly.  I'll be sending the new donate code to anyone that's donated within the past month or so.

This updates Enables Prop Downloads and Animation Downloads.  They are not as far along as I would of hoped however it will have to be something revisited for 2K18.  

This comes along with a Entrance and Victory animation tool that can easily modify them for both individuals, tags, and trios.

There are also 2 menus that I've made public that I've had around for a while but are kind of hard to explain.

"Loaded Pac Files" Adjusts what pac files get called to load onto the menu.

"Moveset Slots" Match a Pac Number with a Slot in the Pofo / Moveset Memory.

These are two aspects of Pac Plus that can be adjusted with these tools however most people won't need it I'm just making them public for future use if need be.

I've made some effeciency changes that should have pac plus inject faster. Along with several small bugs over the beta iterations (There were about 12 iterations)

Also I want to note that the program fetches your public steam name from the game, This was a test for something I wanted to do in the future but I guess it'll only be actually used in 2K18+

Now this is likely going to be one of the last updates for 2K17 so the question becomes if I will be keeping the mod server up.  Essentially that boils down to if the mod style changes for 2K18.

If I can keep all the files and just modify the program I can keep them up during 2K18 for the foreseeable future, until I end up having to move to a server or something akin to that.

If I have to modify a fair amount of the files for them to work in 2K18 they will be slowly taken off the 2K17 mod browser as they get ported to 2K18.

This is all my current plans and can possibly change at any time.

I'm keeping the source code for 2K17+ separated from 2K18+ so if there are any minor changes I have to do I should be able to accomplish them.

I'm already starting to gear up for 2K18 hoping there are not too many wild surprises and I can get this going much faster than last year. 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2