WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I've been a member here for a while, modded WWE 2K15, didn't mod 2k16, but want to try my hand with 2k17 mods before my friend comes to visit tomorrow.

Is WWE 2k17+ the easiest way to install mods? I've watched the video and it does look easy. I've downloaded some other tools as well, but haven't tried as I didn't want to do anything before braking the game :) 

I'm especially interested in Tekken's Kurt Angle mod, what's the quickest, easiest way to install that mod with his entrance theme, titantron etc. Will 2k17+ suffice for this purpose?

Thanks in advance
Ston3Cold

Im following all the steps to download mods, they show up in the list "ingame" ( i make changes) but when i restart the game, are gone...! wtf? 

Any help? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, braulio1984 said:

Im following all the steps to download mods, they show up in the list "ingame" ( i make changes) but when i restart the game, are gone...! wtf? 

Any help? Thanks. 

you should save the game before close the game by change something to any superstar in edit superstars section

1 hour ago, ahmedady said:

you should save the game before close the game by change something to any superstar in edit superstars section

Thats what i do... the thing is, if i inject the pac plus the wrestlers appears on the list, but if i exit the wwe2k17+ program, they are gone...! 

19 minutes ago, braulio1984 said:

Thats what i do... the thing is, if i inject the pac plus the wrestlers appears on the list, but if i exit the wwe2k17+ program, they are gone...! 

PacPlus slots are not visible to the game by default. PacPlus has to be running for the game to see those slots.

Just now, LordJustice17 said:

PacPlus slots are not visible to the game by default. PacPlus has to be running for the game to see those slots.

So, there is no other way that i can get it to work permanently? I mean, is not a problem for me, just a little annoying... xD
Thanks.

11 minutes ago, braulio1984 said:

So, there is no other way that i can get it to work permanently? I mean, is not a problem for me, just a little annoying... xD
Thanks.

You either have to have PacPlus running, or you have to install the mods in non-pacplus slots.

hey whats up man i love your little tool now i have used the gender swap function but i was wondering how can you make the womens belts in the game appear on the men title screen?

On 7/31/2017 at 9:51 PM, ahmedady said:

when i open downlaod mods on the tool i get this problem which hide alot of mods @Gift Of Jericho get this problem too ?! 

150155132345521.jpg

Sometimes this can happen if my server goes down.  It's gone down a bit the past few days.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:56 AM, Aŕch Jŕ said:

I installed Universal Title Info file but its showing Name Called "Blank" so How can i get Universal title name in my game ?

The Updated String should have the correct name now.

On 8/3/2017 at 3:16 PM, Ston3Cold said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I've been a member here for a while, modded WWE 2K15, didn't mod 2k16, but want to try my hand with 2k17 mods before my friend comes to visit tomorrow.

Is WWE 2k17+ the easiest way to install mods? I've watched the video and it does look easy. I've downloaded some other tools as well, but haven't tried as I didn't want to do anything before braking the game :) 

I'm especially interested in Tekken's Kurt Angle mod, what's the quickest, easiest way to install that mod with his entrance theme, titantron etc. Will 2k17+ suffice for this purpose?

Thanks in advance
Ston3Cold

WWE 2K17+ Has no tron or theme mods and Tekken's mods are also not on the tool.

On 8/4/2017 at 4:31 AM, Deka_Night said:

hey whats up man i love your little tool now i have used the gender swap function but i was wondering how can you make the womens belts in the game appear on the men title screen?

You can make the female titles male. This can be done with the latest title mod tools.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pozzum said:

You can make the female titles male. This can be done with the latest title mod tools.

and that is in the wwe+ ? if so which option do i  choose my apologizes if i sound a bit slow im still abit new to this pc version

30 minutes ago, Deka_Night said:

and that is in the wwe+ ? if so which option do i  choose my apologizes if i sound a bit slow im still abit new to this pc version

Under the Title Installer Menu

On 8/5/2017 at 6:58 PM, Bruce_McHuge said:

I have your tool and it's great. But all of the gender changes I want to do are on custom superstars. :(

Have we figured this out yet? 

there is a face corruption issue that no one has really looked into how to fix, sorry.

I tried to add shawn michaels D-X attire and game stops working, this is not for michaels this error taken from every super star. i deleted attire from pac > ch folder and game not stops working on opening, anyone can help ? Thanks.

I tried to add shawn michaels D-X attire and game stops working, this is not for michaels this error taken from every super star. i deleted attire from pac > ch folder and game not stops working on opening, anyone can help ? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hickenbotm said:

you forgot to replace the cache file(s)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Coach Hines said:

you forgot to replace the cache file(s) 

how can i replace ?

Edited by Michael Hickenbotm
--------