WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

6 hours ago, Bookerman said:

Hmmm. Seems like the server is down again.

Should be back up now.

2 hours ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

Probably mentioned before, but is there any minimum amount to donate for increased download limit?

2k17+ has no minimum just make sure you mention that in the donation message so I know to send you the code.

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, pozzum said:

Should be back up now.

2k17+ has no minimum just make sure you mention that in the donation message so I know to send you the code.

DONE!

• 1 month later...

I'm confused, is this tool not supported anymore just because 2k18 came out?? I finally downloaded this tool because I just started playing 2k17 and I have always thought this tool would be awesome to use for it. But after I install it it says that it can not download an update. Then it says it can not connect to an Sql servers. Then When I finally get through all the setup for confirming DLC it tries to download PAC + files and it can't and then says injection failed. After all this I finally get the mod menu and nothing works. When I click on a button it gives me some sort of error about loading assets.

I will admit I am still new to modding and perhaps I am doing something wrong but it seems that there are alot of online resources that this tool needs to work that are simply unreachable. I wonder if that means that this amazing tool has a limited lifespan. Is that the plan going forward Pozzum? I you planing to only crate tools that work for the current game. Not complaining or anything just wanting to know what the plan is for you fantastic tools. I really appreciate the tools you have crated in the past, sorry I am just always late to the party when I eventually start to try and use them.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:23 AM, Magius74 said:

I'm confused, is this tool not supported anymore just because 2k18 came out?? I finally downloaded this tool because I just started playing 2k17 and I have always thought this tool would be awesome to use for it. But after I install it it says that it can not download an update. Then it says it can not connect to an Sql servers. Then When I finally get through all the setup for confirming DLC it tries to download PAC + files and it can't and then says injection failed. After all this I finally get the mod menu and nothing works. When I click on a button it gives me some sort of error about loading assets.

I will admit I am still new to modding and perhaps I am doing something wrong but it seems that there are alot of online resources that this tool needs to work that are simply unreachable. I wonder if that means that this amazing tool has a limited lifespan. Is that the plan going forward Pozzum? I you planing to only crate tools that work for the current game. Not complaining or anything just wanting to know what the plan is for you fantastic tools. I really appreciate the tools you have crated in the past, sorry I am just always late to the party when I eventually start to try and use them.

It still "works", however I've yet to find a successful download that doesn't crash my game for me. 

@VonCurry, yeah I finally did get this to "work" but it want's to run first time setup everytime and none of the mods that I have downloaded "Stick". I inject them, go to My WWE and make a slight change in order to force a save and then the next time I launch the game my mods are gone. I have of course disabled steam cloud sync. Not sure why this doesn't really function correctly and it seems everyone has moved on so there is not real help here or future development on this tool.

46 minutes ago, Magius74 said:

@VonCurry, yeah I finally did get this to "work" but it want's to run first time setup everytime and none of the mods that I have downloaded "Stick". I inject them, go to My WWE and make a slight change in order to force a save and then the next time I launch the game my mods are gone. I have of course disabled steam cloud sync. Not sure why this doesn't really function correctly and it seems everyone has moved on so there is not real help here or future development on this tool.

Sounds like they aren’t in the right slot.  When you download them make sure you are putting them starting attire slot 0 (1st attire). You can also use the Edit PACH file button to change the attire slot for the Ch pac file. Also make sure you are putting them in the pac\ch in your WWE 2k17 install folder. 

@AznBlusuazn Thanks for the tip. I will work on that, I did have success on one attire change this morning the real challenge is getting new wrestlers installed I have has zero success on that end. I might give up on that any way since I can't find a way to change their renders anyway and having a silhouette for them on the menu bothers me for some reason. Thanks again for the help, it is appreciated.

Just now, Magius74 said:

@AznBlusuazn Thanks for the tip. I will work on that, I did have success on one attire change this morning the real challenge is getting new wrestlers installed I have has zero success on that end. I might give up on that any way since I can't find a way to change their renders anyway and having a silhouette for them on the menu bothers me for some reason. Thanks again for the help, it is appreciated.

All mods will be shadow renders unless you replace a character that already exists in the game.  This has been the case since 2k15.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys

I am trying to do several things. firstly I keep getting an error message when I click on Download Mods using the tool ,the message says

Unhandled exception has occured in your application

If anyone can let me know how to fix this let me know, i had it working before i started editing cutscenes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i really wish pozzum would put this back up or at least create a mod pack with all the wrestlers that you would normally download from this tool so that those of us that still like playing this game can still enjoy the mods i had this tool previously but i accidently formatted the drive it was on and lost everything  i dmd pozzum with no response so maybe he doesnt care about this anymore but if some on has the tool with at least some of the mods i would appreciate it thanks i am currently really frustrated cuz i lost everything and cannot get it back because pozzum removed the link  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...