WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

I'm trying to get the pofo Files fixed Asap I still have no clue what is causing the Carmella issue to be frank.  Hopefulyl Someone with the issue can hop on Discord and I can try and walk through some things to pin point it.

6 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I'm trying to get the pofo Files fixed Asap I still have no clue what is causing the Carmella issue to be frank.  Hopefulyl Someone with the issue can hop on Discord and I can try and walk through some things to pin point it.

I think i know what the problem is.  I don't how big of an issue but i think i discovered a few days ago when i was using cheat engine BEFORE 2k17+ released and i believe it carried over to the program.

This mirrors what the issue seems to be going on.

Edited by xthegame

from asuka t- karlanderson the entire string set is wrong, asuka's string is empty so everything between alexa and aries needs to be moved down but dont move alexa or aries.

54 minutes ago, xthegame said:

from asuka t- karlanderson the entire string set is wrong, asuka's string is empty so everything between alexa and aries needs to be moved down but dont move alexa or aries.

So I think I talked with you on Discord so now I have a game plan.  I'll build it tomorrow night Try and Beta / Fix on Thursday and Push a Full Update Friday.

Sorry for the issues for all those effected.  I have no clue why this difference is occurring.

Pozzum, I did open the the Cody Rhodes POFO with the Data Editor last night, and by looking up his listed height and weight as shown in the Data Editor, I am lead to believe that it is Okada's POFO instead.

So my assumption is that it's Okada's POFO and moveset (perhaps), but Cody's model in-game instead.

Don't know if this has been pointed out already, but I can't seem to get the match editor to work in universe mode. Trying to add a 4way elimination match, I added the match and it simply gets deleted from the card with no way to get it back

I haven't tried, but I'm assuming if you keep going you could remove all matches until its just the promo segments. Still a great tool though, thanks.

26 minutes ago, spritefun said:

Don't know if this has been pointed out already, but I can't seem to get the match editor to work in universe mode. Trying to add a 4way elimination match, I added the match and it simply gets deleted from the card with no way to get it back

I haven't tried, but I'm assuming if you keep going you could remove all matches until its just the promo segments. Still a great tool though, thanks.

I believe the four way elimination match edit isn't working yet. I tried it in a regular matchup (non-universe) and the match ended after the first submission.

The match edit does work for a 6 man battle royal elimination match, with pinfall and submissions only. It is funny doing this match type because there is no referee, it's just a 1-2-3 count on the screen.

11 minutes ago, shanafan said:

I believe the four way elimination match edit isn't working yet. I tried it in a regular matchup (non-universe) and the match ended after the first submission.

The match edit does work for a 6 man battle royal elimination match, with pinfall and submissions only. It is funny doing this match type because there is no referee, it's just a 1-2-3 count on the screen.

I assume you'll have to select an elimination match in-game as a base.

39 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I assume you'll have to select an elimination match in-game as a base.

With 2K16, I would just choose four way match and then check the box for Elimination with Pozzum's Match Edit tool last year.

With 2K17, the same method didn't produce the same result. I believe Pozzum said that it's currently being fixed.

The only elimination match type in the base game is Elimination Chamber AFAIK. It's too bad 2K left out Match Edit types starting with 2K15 :( 

16 hours ago, pozzum said:

So I think I talked with you on Discord so now I have a game plan.  I'll build it tomorrow night Try and Beta / Fix on Thursday and Push a Full Update Friday.

Sorry for the issues for all those effected.  I have no clue why this difference is occurring.

All good! Great work. I look forward to the fix when you get a chance to do so!

9 hours ago, spritefun said:

I've said Previously that Universe is slightly different and I plan to make a new tool soon.  The Carmella bug probably will push this back a week at least.

8 hours ago, shanafan said:

With 2K16, I would just choose four way match and then check the box for Elimination with Pozzum's Match Edit tool last year.

With 2K17, the same method didn't produce the same result. I believe Pozzum said that it's currently being fixed.

The only elimination match type in the base game is Elimination Chamber AFAIK. It's too bad 2K left out Match Edit types starting with 2K15 :( 

I have to do some more testing but just setting the elimination byte works the same as last year as far as I know right now.  If might be a situation where we have to select 6 man and disable to get down but I'm not 100% if the match will know to finish.  Always more Testing!

4 hours ago, baken1942 said:

All good! Great work. I look forward to the fix when you get a chance to do so!

Fix is currently in an early beta and I need to test with someone I was talking with on Discord.

13 hours ago, shanafan said:

Pozzum, I did open the the Cody Rhodes POFO with the Data Editor last night, and by looking up his listed height and weight as shown in the Data Editor, I am lead to believe that it is Okada's POFO instead.

So my assumption is that it's Okada's POFO and moveset (perhaps), but Cody's model in-game instead.

I already switch the cody pofo yesterday I would suggest redownloading him in all honesty. 

54 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I already switch the cody pofo yesterday I would suggest redownloading him in all honesty. 

Redownloaded him just now. I loaded his POFO into the Data Editor, and his Real Name is 37FD - which is still Okada :(

54 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Redownloaded him just now. I loaded his POFO into the Data Editor, and his Real Name is 37FD - which is still Okada :(

I had uploaded a fixed one but accidently used a different name so it was still grabbing the old one apologies I changed that now.

2 hours ago, kim666 said:

I tried that and it didn't work. 

Oh well i will just have to hope the game gives me interesting matches. I had to wipe my save (steam cloud had some cap in there I didn't want) so ill be starting again in career. HP mod for the easy wins tho!

1 hour ago, UTKR said:

I have a legit copy of the game  (just in case) but have not updated to hall of fame dlc. Will your tool work on my game? As I cannot update it any time soon.

no you need to update it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pozzum said:

I had uploaded a fixed one but accidently used a different name so it was still grabbing the old one apologies I changed that now.

All set now, thanks man! Cody officially downloaded :)

pozzum , i have used this awsome program without problems, now i don't know the reason but all time i try to execute the program it doen's start. I have reinstalled it but no luck.

thanks

Edited by motishow
bad words