WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

22 minutes ago, The Brand said:

Screenshot%2093_zpsjpplhlct.png

Excuse photo size.  So when I first tried opening WWE 2K17+  this happened a few times.

Screenshot%2094_zpswmxkdtiu.png

It would bring me here.  Keep in mind this was happening even with WWE 2K17 NOT running in the background.  But yeah, it just stays blank under "detected version".  

I gave my PC a restart but now, WWE 2K17+ doesn't open up.  It also doesn't show up as a running app in task manager.  

Regardless, thanks for all your awesome tools and taking the time to troubleshoot things.  I'll provide more info if need be.

Delete the settings.bin from the %appdata%/pozzum and when you get to that menu you need to press the get/check file button.

15 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Delete the settings.bin from the %appdata%/pozzum and when you get to that menu you need to press the get/check file button.

That seemed to do it.  Thanks.  Curious.  Could I provide proof of my donation to you to get my 20 download slots back?  It shows me back at 5?  Or do I have to donate again?

11 hours ago, The Brand said:

That seemed to do it.  Thanks.  Curious.  Could I provide proof of my donation to you to get my 20 download slots back?  It shows me back at 5?  Or do I have to donate again?

Unless you donated within the past 2 weeks or so you'll have to donate again.  Almost every email I sent out stated that the codes would be expiring originally they were only going to last until the end of April but development slowed and I didn't want to have to charge people again until I added significant features.

11 hours ago, Kote441 said:

Hey Pozz. Can you add the ability to create / delete / edit tag team & groups in the game through 2k17 +?

Is there a reason you can't use the in game editor or CCT?

15 hours ago, Refat said:

Hello, I can't seem to be find Brave's mods. Is there any code needed for those to show up?

yes there is a code in his thread.

Is there a way to make this tool working with the 1703 build of Windows 10? I've tried with other PCs that have different builds and it works, but I've the game installed only on the PC with the 1703 build, and I can't even open the tool

5 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Is there a way to make this tool working with the 1703 build of Windows 10? I've tried with other PCs that have different builds and it works, but I've the game installed only on the PC with the 1703 build, and I can't even open the tool

It works fine here on 1703. Be sure to update all your software, especially any software that hooks into Direct3D (Riva Tuner Statistics Server, etc.) to a version that is compliant with the Windows 10 1703. D3D was updated in this version of Windows to work slightly differently, so any programs that hook into D3D need to be updated (if there isn't an update, disable those programs and/or use an updated alternative).

2 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

What type of programs hooks into the D3D? Because I haven't installed riva tuner statistics server, so I don't know what other program could be

Programs that create overlays, record game videos, take game screenshots, injectors etc..
If you don't know what could be the culprit, close/disable them one by one and see which one causes issues for you.

Also make sure to update your video card drivers to the latest version from the AMD/Nvidia/Intel websites (whatever applies for your video card).

12 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

I've updated my graphic card drivers, and also a recording program, but it still can't open. Could it be because i haven't the last version available?

It's possible.

15 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

I've updated my graphic card drivers, and also a recording program, but it still can't open. Could it be because i haven't the last version available?

If the program isn't opening perhaps try deleting the settings.bin in the %appdata%/pozzum folder if that exists?

People have had issues with corrupted settings crashing the tool.

28 minutes ago, sXeMope said:

Can't seem to download this. When I click the download button on Google Drive, it tells me the page cannot be displayed. Are there any mirrors? @pozzum

I don't have any mirrors.  I would say try downloading again?

5 hours ago, pozzum said:

I don't have any mirrors.  I would say try downloading again?

Edit: Downloaded Google Chrome again. Managed to download it without issue. My apologies

Edited by sXeMope

I see there are titles added to the download list, but I'm not sure how to change the title slot numbers as I don't know which numbers will replace what if anyone could help?

43 minutes ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

I see there are titles added to the download list, but I'm not sure how to change the title slot numbers as I don't know which numbers will replace what if anyone could help?

Look in the files sheet under the props tab.

• Like 1

For the life of me, I can't get the AJ Lee mod to work using this tool. I just thought I'd check that I am actually going through the correct steps. I'm following the exact same steps I'd go through when installing a mod in 2K16, using CCT. 

I download the wrestler I want using the tool, which puts that superstar's PAC file into the CH folder. I launch the game and go to the main menu, and then use the "Install Pofo/Moveset" part of the tool to inject the pofo and moveset, ensuring the pofo and moveset files are labelled with the same wrestler slot number as the PAC file. I then go into the Superstar Management part of 2K17, change a superstar's crowd reaction, and then save. However, AJ Lee still will not show up, following those steps. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also by the way, AJ Lee's moveset file also runs into the same issue as a poster on Page 14 had for Haku, the "could not get attributes of file, could not retrieve file information, could not get file size". Not an issue for me, but just thought I'd let you know.

Edited by ahunter8056

12 hours ago, Bannockburn said:

No thx.

I figured

4 hours ago, ahunter8056 said:

For the life of me, I can't get the AJ Lee mod to work using this tool. I just thought I'd check that I am actually going through the correct steps. I'm following the exact same steps I'd go through when installing a mod in 2K16, using CCT. 

I download the wrestler I want using the tool, which puts that superstar's PAC file into the CH folder. I launch the game and go to the main menu, and then use the "Install Pofo/Moveset" part of the tool to inject the pofo and moveset, ensuring the pofo and moveset files are labelled with the same wrestler slot number as the PAC file. I then go into the Superstar Management part of 2K17, change a superstar's crowd reaction, and then save. However, AJ Lee still will not show up, following those steps. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also by the way, AJ Lee's moveset file also runs into the same issue as a poster on Page 14 had for Haku, the "could not get attributes of file, could not retrieve file information, could not get file size". Not an issue for me, but just thought I'd let you know.

test trying to have her enter without an entrance.  If that works you probably need to download the animation from @Curb Stomp City 's thread that may be your issue.

27 minutes ago, pozzum said:

test trying to have her enter without an entrance.  If that works you probably need to download the animation from @Curb Stomp City 's thread that may be your issue.

No, I mean she doesn't show up in-game at all. Not in Superstar Management, not on the Superstar select screen, nothing. I've successfully installed additional attires for in-game superstars, so it appears to be an issue with injecting the pofo file. Were the steps that I detailed in my original post the correct route?

18 minutes ago, ahunter8056 said:

No, I mean she doesn't show up in-game at all. Not in Superstar Management, not on the Superstar select screen, nothing. I've successfully installed additional attires for in-game superstars, so it appears to be an issue with injecting the pofo file. Were the steps that I detailed in my original post the correct route?

Have you been loading Pac Plus Each time?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pozzum said:

Have you been loading Pac Plus Each time?

Aha! That was my issue. When I initially tried to load Pac Plus, I got an error and just dismissed it. Because the pofo/moveset injection gave a success message afterward, I assumed it had worked. However, I successfully loaded Pac Plus, injected the pofo/moveset, and now I have injected superstars showing up in-game. Thank you so much, you've made me very happy. And WWE 2K17+ is a really awesome tool.