WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

19 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Make sure you restart the game before trying to play with new characters

It is regularly updated

I did restart and the PAC files are properly installed. Maybe I need to re download?

2 minutes ago, EZY said:

I did restart and the PAC files are properly installed. Maybe I need to re download?

I had an issue too with downloading (I think). I downloaded Cody Rhodes from Auday's NJPW pack (and injected POFO and moveset with 2K17+), and I see his PAC files in the CH folder, but when I load the game, he isn't there. Instead, Okada appears - whom I didn't download.

I think it was a download issue on my end, so I will try again tonight. Pozzum said that the POFO and moveset files are in your Appdata folder, so I'll check that too later tonight. If they are there, I will just install the superstars with Cheat Engine.

30 minutes ago, EZY said:

27 minutes ago, shanafan said:

I had an issue too with downloading (I think). I downloaded Cody Rhodes from Auday's NJPW pack (and injected POFO and moveset with 2K17+), and I see his PAC files in the CH folder, but when I load the game, he isn't there. Instead, Okada appears - whom I didn't download.

I think it was a download issue on my end, so I will try again tonight. Pozzum said that the POFO and moveset files are in your Appdata folder, so I'll check that too later tonight. If they are there, I will just install the superstars with Cheat Engine.

I wonder is my WWE 2K+ working properly? I was given a code last night and when I would copy and paste it. I would get the code is invalid error. I was told I was the only one affected. Sometimes I get the Boolean to type' date is invalid error also. 

1 minute ago, EZY said:

I wonder is my WWE 2K+ working properly? I was given a code last night and when I would copy and paste it. I would get the code is invalid error. I was told I was the only one affected. Sometimes I get the Boolean to type' date is invalid error also. 

I also got that same Boolean error message too quite a bit while downloading. I think when I am downloading going forward, I will try to limit my web surfing to see if it makes any difference at all. Maybe just keep 2K17+ open.

But, it's still an alpha so these are all growing pains :)

14 hours ago, pozzum said:

This is particularly odd and may be because of the way the save was configured pre and post patch. I'll take a quick look into it.

A feature that should be releasing soon will allow yourself a more personal fix however.

should I try a new save with your tool. I had wrestlers that didn't show in game after installing them with xpacker when I used the pac plus they all appeared. I would have messed about with it last night but it was late when I started using it so went and got some shut eye.

Using the program seems to have reset my string file and attire unlocker settings - is this normal?

Giving myself a pat on the back for remembering to backup my files before testing out new tools, which I've been doing a lot of recently :lol

57 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Using the program seems to have reset my string file and attire unlocker settings - is this normal?

Giving myself a pat on the back for remembering to backup my files before testing out new tools, which I've been doing a lot of recently :lol

Yes but the program also made backups itself.  Default is in the steamapps under wwe2k17+ right outside your wwe2k17 folder.

Also for a short time the pofos on the server were messed up so you probably downloaded cody before I was able to fix them.

Pm me and I'll send you the fixed pofos tonight.

3 hours ago, dunhill1986 said:

should I try a new save with your tool. I had wrestlers that didn't show in game after installing them with xpacker when I used the pac plus they all appeared. I would have messed about with it last night but it was late when I started using it so went and got some shut eye.

I can only guess some old game artifacts are causing some of the errors I'm seeing people have.  The update adjusted some save positions of wrestlers.

5 hours ago, EZY said:

The boolean to date error is known and I hope to make a fix to it within a week but I've been saying that a lot.

18 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Yes but the program also made backups itself.  Default is in the steamapps under wwe2k17+ right outside your wwe2k17 folder.

Also for a short time the pofos on the server were messed up so you probably downloaded cody before I was able to fix them.

Ah, okay. No worries anyways like I said I backed up my stuff so I just copy-pasted back in my save, string file and misc_p40 and everything is back to normal.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

I think I need to PM you as well because I may have downloaded a messed up POFO too because I see Cody in my CH folder, but Okada appears in the game instead.

so what your saying is that the wrestlers i installed before the final update is whats causing the problem i just dont understand is why certain moves have vanished i had fixed it but now its started all over again.

@pozzum

I checked the Appdata folder, and I had Cody's POFO and moveset from @Auday Elyafemod. The issue that I had is after some testing, Cody is shown as Okada in my game. I re-installed Cody this time using Cheat Engine, and he appeared in the game still as Okada. Not exactly familiar with Okada's moveset, I am not sure if it's Cody's model but just Okada's name, or Cody's model with Okada moveset.

Anyways, I uninstalled his slot 205 with CCT, and started from scratch - redownloaded Auday's Cody from 2K17+. However, after reinstalling, the same issue above repeats. Cody is Okada in my game, meaning Okada's text is show in the roster, but when the match starts, it's Cody's model.

Edited by shanafan

6 hours ago, Slambuca said:

is there a way of finally having a 4 on 4 match?

No not yet

5 hours ago, shanafan said:

@pozzum

I checked the Appdata folder, and I had Cody's POFO and moveset from @Auday Elyafemod. The issue that I had is after some testing, Cody is shown as Okada in my game. I re-installed Cody this time using Cheat Engine, and he appeared in the game still as Okada. Not exactly familiar with Okada's moveset, I am not sure if it's Cody's model but just Okada's name, or Cody's model with Okada moveset.

Anyways, I uninstalled his slot 205 with CCT, and started from scratch - redownloaded Auday's Cody from 2K17+. However, after reinstalling, the same issue above repeats. Cody is Okada in my game, meaning Okada's text is show in the roster, but when the match starts, it's Cody's model.

I just double Check and Apparently I didn't fix Cody's Pofo Last Night Apologies.  I've reuploaded a new one that is more generic rather than the one that @Auday Elyafe sent me.

There was a bit of a mix up with them when I first got them.  It appeared I didn't reupload them after getting the fixed files Hopefully the updated files will help.  If you still have issues please let me know.

5 hours ago, dunhill1986 said:

Problem happens when I download a modded superstar from the tool and inject movesets and pofo with it. 

Need more specifics What Superstar? What Problem? Was there an Error? Do you have a screenshot?

• Like 1

This is a great tool!  I watched the entire YouTube video, then followed along step by step and everything worked perfectly until I tried the "Download Mods" button.

The first window opens with the list of mods, but upon selecting any of them and clicking "open" it then gives me a dialog box with "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.  Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Clicking Continue moves to the next screen which shows 2016 or whatever options are available under that mod, but clicking "open" again gives the same error.  Continuing this time does not bring up a list of options or a "download" button.

The error message also includes a "Details" section which I'll paste here to review:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at WWE2K17Plus.Downloads.Sources2ListBox(String TempWrestler)
   at WWE2K17Plus.Downloads.OpenMenu()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WWE 2K17+
    Assembly Version: 0.0.1.1
    Win32 Version: 0.0.1.01
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pozzum/WWE%202K17+/WWE%202K17+.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
MySql.Data
    Assembly Version: 6.9.9.0
    Win32 Version: 6.9.9.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pozzum/WWE%202K17+/MySql.Data.DLL
System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1636.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
WinSCPnet
    Assembly Version: 1.3.6.7136
    Win32 Version: 1.3.6.7136
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pozzum/WWE%202K17+/WinSCPnet.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you again for all the time and dedication you put into these mods over the years!  Very excited to be more involved this year!

31 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I have a question: If I inject, for example, Adam Cole's pofo into Rick Rude, will it change Rick Rude's height ?

i thinks yes,you should try

The "Download Mods" function now seems to be working without errors, though it doesn't appear to be injecting the downloaded files anymore.  The first attempt I was able to get Terminator 1 and 2 and CM Punk in, all three appeared under the Edit Superstars.  I tried starting a 1v1 match with CM Punk and it got stuck on the loading screen forever.  I closed and restarted, and none of the three showed up in the list.  I used the "Download Mods" feature again, it redownloaded, injected, but no longer shows any of them in the list.  I tried a new mod, Paul Bearer, and after injection successful, still not listed.

The first mod I loaded manually without the tool, and it's been there and has worked the whole time, so maybe there's something I'm missing with the tool?  I know it's still super early in development, but it did sort of work for a while. :)  Thanks!

Heads-up: I highly recommend opening all the .pofo files the current version of WWE 2k17+ downloads (you can find them in %AppData%\Roaming\Pozzum) with Data Editor for WWE 2k17, setting the Wrestler ID correctly and re-saving them. I've noticed that many of the ones I've downloaded through WWE 2k17+ don't have all the Wrestler IDs in the file set properly (Most often it's the third ID at bytes 300-301) thus when you install many of such it can lead to issues. The Data Editor for WWE 2k17 should automatically fix the IDs when you re-save the .pofo files.
Also note that, if you change the wrestler ID of the mod you install with WWE 2k17+, it will not adjust the IDs in the .pofo file so they won't work correctly, thus load them into the Data Editor and change the Wrestler ID manually then save and inject the new versions when you decide to install them into the non-default slot as well.
Once @pozzum adds functionality to set all the IDs in the downloaded .pofo files properly at injection it should no longer be an issue (which will hopefully happen soon), but until then, I highly recommend doing the above when you download and are about to install them.

PS.: You may also check the .pofo and .moveset file to see if anything is missing by loading them into the Data Editor to ensure everything is set properly, just in case there are other issues.

Edited by Cave Waverider

14 hours ago, pozzum said:

No not yet

I just double Check and Apparently I didn't fix Cody's Pofo Last Night Apologies.  I've reuploaded a new one that is more generic rather than the one that @Auday Elyafe sent me.

There was a bit of a mix up with them when I first got them.  It appeared I didn't reupload them after getting the fixed files Hopefully the updated files will help.  If you still have issues please let me know.

Need more specifics What Superstar? What Problem? Was there an Error? Do you have a screenshot?

it doesnt matter what superstar it is i.e soon as its downloaded its strange  my moves vanish from the futurestars pack and same with the names being messed up. i can get screen shots later tonight. thanks 

6 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Heads-up: I highly recommend opening all the .pofo files the current version of WWE 2k17+ downloads (you can find them in %AppData%\Roaming\Pozzum) with Data Editor for WWE 2k17, setting the Wrestler ID correctly and re-saving them. I've noticed that many of the ones I've downloaded through WWE 2k17+ don't have all the Wrestler IDs in the file set properly (Most often it's the third ID at bytes 300-301) thus when you install many of such it can lead to issues. The Data Editor for WWE 2k17 should automatically fix the IDs when you re-save the .pofo files.
Also note that, if you change the wrestler ID of the mod you install with WWE 2k17+, it will not adjust the IDs in the .pofo file so they won't work correctly, thus load them into the Data Editor and change the Wrestler ID manually then save and inject the new versions when you decide to install them into the non-default slot as well.
Once @pozzum adds functionality to set all the IDs in the downloaded .pofo files properly at injection it should no longer be an issue (which will hopefully happen soon), but until then, I highly recommend doing the above when you download and are about to install them.

PS.: You may also check the .pofo and .moveset file to see if anything is missing by loading them into the Data Editor to ensure everything is set properly, just in case there are other issues.

Thanks, I will give this a shot @Cave Waverider

Silly question, but does 2K17 have to be running to make any edits to the POFO? I think that it doesn't need to be running.

36 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Thanks, I will give this a shot @Cave Waverider

Silly question, but does 2K17 have to be running to make any edits to the POFO? I think that it doesn't need to be running.

2K17 has to run while editing the save. So it won't work if 2k isn't running.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 1

On 2017-03-19 at 7:07 PM, dunhill1986 said:

Got your tools to work and have injected wrestlers but soon as I load pac plus Alexa bliss doubles up and it's got aska image in the second one and Carmella is inserted in asuka. If if I go to match it says the correct names but the string is wrong. All of this accrued soon as pacplus is selected. If this has been brought to your attention then I'm sorry. It's awesome what you have and the other guys have managed to achieve with wwe games since they hit pc. 

I also have this issue, is there a fix for this? Apollo Crews is Carmella

This is a fantastic tool! I will be donating for sure, I just have a quick question/error below.

Also when I go to download mods and let's say for example choose Adam Rose I get an error that says
Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If I choose quit, it close, if I choose continue, where the mods would be download is empty.

Also when closing the game and wwe 2k17+ and re-open them, When I click on Manage DLC I get Asset's loading, retry. Nothing happens

Any ideas? Yes I own the game, both on PC and PS4 so it's nothing like that.
I am running Windows 10, if that matters.

Edited by baken1942

20 hours ago, pozzum said:

No not yet

Redownloaded Cody again tonight. Same issue. His name in the game is Okada.